Chapter 11

Sasuke

Ever since I quit helping Naruto study, he's been staying up, nights on end, without any rest. Just continual sounds of pages being flipped and pencil to paper, was the only thing to be heard for three days straight.

I figured he'd give it up after the second day and drop out, but I was very wrong about him. I don't really know why he was so persistent in something he wasn't good at; yeah sure, he might have interest in the subject, but that wont get you anywhere if you don't know your shit to graduate and get your degree.

Although I was the one who started this, my pride kept me from ending it, so I watched Naruto study every night until I fell asleep. I noticed the small things he does when he's frustrated, when he's happy, and when he finally figured a question out.

Sometimes when something didn't go his way, he'd ruffle his hair and let out a very loud sigh. Other times when he was thinking, he'd puff out his cheeks or thump the pencil on the table ,making a really annoying sound echo through the whole dorm, and when he finally figured something out, I got to see this brilliant smile that I'm pretty sure no one else got to see.

I felt guilty in all honesty...I couldn't watch it any longer, so I decided to go to the store and fill the fridge up with food.

I know he really likes ramen because he made be give up a whole cabinet just for his stupid cups of noodles, but I guess I cant complain, since he let me have the extra closet.

I sighed and turned on my turning signal, so I could pull into the store parking lot, making my car keys clink together.

I found an empty parking spot and parked my car, making sure to lock my doors before entering the store. I really did hate going out into the general public because, well to put it in simple terms, I hate everyone and I don't really care if they don't like me back.

Once I walked inside the store, I put my keys in my back pocket and grabbed a shopping cart, so I could stroll around the store and throw random items in the cart. Some of the things I don't even eat like sweets, but Naruto takes care of those things for me now.

At home, they would just lay around until either Itachi or mom decided on whether or not to throw them away or eat them.

After I filled the entire cart up with various items from all the food groups, I decided it was time to check out, but before I could make it to the line, I was stopped by the sound of a very familiar feminine voice.

"Sasuke?"

_____________________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger and very short chapter, but I've been up for two days straight living off of coffee and anime and my eyes burn like the fires of hell atm.

Comment/Vote and Thx for reading!!!!

{Unedited}