Chapter 20

Sasuke's Pov

Once the kiss ended, our eyes almost immediately met. Both of his eyes were misty and glossed over, as if he were about to cry.

"Naruto?" He started laughing, but it wasn't really a genuine laugh. It sounded almost unsure and nervous.

"Good one Sasuke." I tilted my head to the side and watched as he sat back down in the chair beside of the hospital bed.

"Dobe, what are you talking about." He continued to laugh and wipe a single tear from his eye.

"The kiss. That was obviously a joke right." I felt my chest grow heavy as his laughing came to a stop.

"A joke? Is that what you think this is." I stared at him with all seriousness, making him shift a little in the chair.

"I-I don't really know, but it didn't really mean anything to you,
right?" I grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Have I ever told you that you are really stupid." He smiled and looked down at our hands, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Yeah, I guess a couple of times." I rolled my eyes, but a smile was still planted on my face.

"So...how about after I get out of the hospital, I take you out to get something to eat." I nervously looked over at him to find that he was still smiling like an idiot.

"I would like that very much."
_________
P.S I'm so very sorry for the short chapter. I've been busier than I expected lately. Anyways, once I've written the date chapter, I'll start section two of this story. Btw some suggestions would be very helpful. What would you like to happen on their first date? Stuff like that ya know

Comment/Vote and thanks for reading!!!!