Chapter Four

This is how I thought Gunnar Stark would look.

"Come on, Joey, were going to be late!" Gunnar yelled.

"Coming!" Joey yelled back. She looked around her room again.

Her room was teal blue. She had framed pictures in black and white of her, Clare and the rest of her friends, dancers, her mother, her brothers, and their dog.

She had white carpet. Against the farthest wall, the middle had a wooden flooring and mirrors that went as high to her ceiling, she also had a ballet bar. She had this when she wanted to practice her dancing.

She had a white long coach and a flat screen TV. She had a desk where her laptop was. Her own bathroom and a walk in closet. She ended up getting one of the master bedrooms in the house. Because she was the only girl. The boys got their own rooms too, but they hardly ever use them anymore, so she got the biggest one. This is where she and she and her friends hung out.

She looked into the mirror and saw herself. She was wearing her summer clothes. Even though it was only early March. In early March, she usually had jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket on. She was wearing yellow jeans, a white and off blue color strips getting lighter tank top, and a white jean jacket over it. She had black combat boots. She had chain necklace with a ring on one of them. It was her mother's wedding ring. She always had it on her. She had black sunglasses to top it off. She had her messenger bag with her as her carry on. It was a 'Robin Ruth' Germany bag. She wore slight make up, to make her blue eyes pop. Her hair down, the sun was on her hair, making it look red. She thought, "that this is finally it. This is her chance. Don't blow it."

"Joey, do I have to say it again?" Gunnar yelled.

"No, coming!" Joey yelled back. She looked around her room one last time and sighed. "Well, when I get back, I swear that my dancing will be known. I promise that." She said. She kissed her hand and waved goodbye to her room. And left.

She walked down to Gunnar, ready to go. Downstairs. Everyone was by the front door.

"Okay. I am ready." She said.

"I am so proud of you, Joey." The General said.

"Thanks, Sir." Joey said.

"Now, you know, that you can come back, anytime you want."

"I won't need to. But, thanks."

"Okay, now come here." He said extending his arms to her. She hugged him. "I am proud of you, Joey. And I know your mother is, too." He said.

"Thanks, Sir." Joey said, tearing up.

"Okay, guys. This is heartfelt and all, but we really got to go. Like, now." Gunnar said.

"Okay, goodbye and good luck to the both of you." The General said.

"See you soon, Jojo." Charlie said hugging and ruffling Joey's hair.

"See you soon too, Charlie." Joey said hugging him back.

"Good luck, Joey. And were all really proud of you." Danny said hugging her and smiling.

"Thanks, Danny, and see you soon." Joey said returning the hug. "Okay, bye guys. I will be seeing you." She said.

"Not if we see you first." Charlie said smiling.

They all waved and walked out the door. Joey and Gunnar got in the car with Charlie, who was driving them to the airport.

As soon as they got to Sea Tac, they all got out the car.