Chapter Five

This is how I thought Grant Chase would look.

"Joey!"

"Ah!" Joey said suddenly waking up to some one shaking her.

"Oh, good you awake. Let's go!" Gunnar said.

"Okay, wasn't that convenient?" Joey said sarcastically.

"Oh, I know, right?" Gunnar said grinning.

"Let's just go." Joey said rolling her eyes. She and Gunnar were one of the last people on the plane.

They got off the plane. They went to baggage claim to get their luggage.

Joey noticed around her that people were more tan than in Seattle.

"People are so tan here!" Joey said while walk to baggage claim while looking around.

"Well, I guess if you live in the city of sun, then people aren't as sun deprived as Seattle people are." Gunnar said. Joey laughed.

"Come on, let's just go get our bags." Joey said rushing him.

They continued to walk through the airport. Joey was contacting surprised by her surrounds. There were some many stores and shops around her. They were all bussing with people. California does have more people than Washington.

"Okay, baggage claim 285 is where we need to go." Gunnar said.

"Okay, let's go!" Joey replied.

They finally found their baggage claim. Thankfully, they found their bags quickly. They went to the front and found a man holding a sign saying "Joey Stark". They went to him, said that that was them and went outside.

"Wow, how hot is it?" Joey said taking off her jacket.

"It's actually a cooler day today, only 75 degrees." The chauffeur said. Both Gunnar and her looked at each other crazily. They both got in the town car. Joey put her jacket back on; it was freezing in the car.

"So, are we supposed to go to the apartment or studio first?" Joey said.

"The apartment, ma'am." The chauffeur said.

"Okay, they we can put our things away and go to the studio." Gunnar said.

"Awesome." Joey said.

They arrived to the apartment. It was a penthouse. They were both in awe. It was a two-bed, two-bath, the living room was on the far left with carpeting with a coach the reached around with a flat screen T.V. it was homey.

On the right was a kitchen that small, but perfect. The kitchen had granite counter tops, a shiny fridge, and stove. It was a smaller version of their kitchen. And it even had an island.

In between the living room and kitchen was raised. There was stairs to go up. There was a dining table in the center of it. A huge window behind that with a door leading out to the balcony, which had a view of downtown Los Angeles.

On the left of that was Joey's room. It looked like her room back home. Teal blue walls with white carpet. This one was smaller, had a white bed and white sheets, a white empty dresser, and the bathroom. The bathroom was the same color, except with white tiles.

On the right was Gunnar's room. It was a dark teal color. With the same layout as Joey's room, same as the bathroom, except dark teal color.

"Well, were sorry that we couldn't get you a bigger apartment. This was the bets two-bedroom apartment in such short notice. If you want we can find another one. Ma'am." The driver said.