Chapter Ten

Happy holidays everyone!! Thank you so much for all of you for reading this story!! It means the world to me!! So please, read, rate, comment, and enjoy!!

They arrived at their destination. Jace got out of the car along with Joey. He drove her to a small boutique outside Riverside. He liked this shop the best. He has been here with Callie before.

"Whose Callie?" Joey asked.

Jace flushed realized that he was thinking out loud, "Ugh, look, lets go inside." He said putting his hand on the small of her back to shut her up and get her inside. Which it did.

"Wow." Joey said in awe.

Jace chuckled, "I thought you might like this place."

"Yeah. I can't believe this place! Everything in here is so amazing! I don't even know where to start!"

"Relax, that's why I said I would take care of everything. I called ahead of time. We have an assistant."

"Ah, Mr. Wilde." A woman with dirty blond hair in a messy bun, she has brown eyes, a white v-neck shirt with a big light green necklace and black long pants. She came out to greet him and shook his hand.

"Ms. Clara, thank you so much for this."

"Well, you are one of my best clients here at 'Clara's Chic's'." She said elatedly.

"So, who is this? Your girlfriend?" She asked and pointed at Joey. Joey's eyes grew wide at the woman and Jace did as well and said a flat "No". Clara shrugged. She pulled Joey along.

"Mr. Wilde, I have done as you requested. You can stay out here and look." She said as she was pulling Joey along. She looked back at Jace with pleading eyes. He laughed, flashed a million dollar smile, and waved at her.

Joey was pulled into a room with all mirrors. She was ordered to take off her flannel, but kept her tank top on. Clara took measurements.

"I understand that you are from Washington." She said while still doing the measurements.

"Uh, yeah, Seattle." Joey said a little embarrassed.

"Honey, you don't have to be embarrassed. I have been doing this for a while." She said looking up at her and smiled softly.

"Thanks." Joey barely got out when Clara said something.

"Got it." She said snapped her fingers and left. She came back in with an armful of clothes. They were amazing.

"Oh, wow." Joey said.

"Yes, in California, unlike Seattle, the people here wear more flashy and bright colorful things." She explained.

"Ah." Joey was still a little speechless with what was going on.

"I can trust that you can change on your own." She smiled.

"Yes." Joey smiled.

"I will be getting shoes. Yell if you need anything."

Joey tried on the first outfit. It was black skinny jeans with a white tank top saying "Berlin" and with a gold necklace and bracelet and with black combat boots.

Joey was going to save that one and going to put on a dress. It was a short mid-thigh blue dress with a silver and white corset around the waist with white wedges. Joey spun around in it. She really liked that one. She was changing out of that one and about to get into black leather jacket with a white girly tank top with layers with light blue jeans. When Jace busted into the room.