Engagement Preparations

Next day, Sumedh's family and Richa's family met for Aadesh and Priyanka's engagement preparations. Richa wore a red and black lehenga choli. As she has curly hair, she kept a wet style and did Smokey eyes, pink lips and peach cheeks. She was looking absolutely gorgeous.

 She was looking absolutely gorgeous

"Ahem Ahem. For whom?" Pooja winked. "Dida!" Richa kept a poker face and blushed. "By the way you're looking beautiful." Pooja said. "Thank you." Richa blushed. "Ri! Baba is calling you. Where's bhayya?" Nishka came running and stopped seeing Richa. "What am I seeing Dida?" Nishka asked. "She's looking like an angel. I'm sure Sumedh will fall for her." Nishka chuckled. "Nisha! Shh! Shut up!" Richa patted her and ran from there. "She's so much into Sumedh. I'm sure he'll be happy with her." Pooja whispered. "We know na Dida!" Nishka said. "Nishka, Pooja! Come fast!" Varun called. "Coming Varun!" Pooja shouted. They ran outside. Varun was waiting. "O... Okay. I'm leaving you both!" Nishka ran from there. "You're looking beautiful Angel!" Varun said. Pooja blushed. "You're looking hot. But why blazer? You bought that sherwani?" She asked. "That's for engagement. I need to match your saree." He winked. "Okay! Now if we don't go Baba will be mad at us. Richa?" She saw Richa. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Dida! I seriously don't have dare to face Sumedh!" She blushed. "OMG! Kitna sharmati hai!" Pooja pulled her into a hug. "Come on. I'll show how to face Sumedh!" Varun smirked. "Jiju!" Richa kept a poker face and blushed. "Come on!" Varun took her. Pooja walked behind them, laughing.

Richa saw Sumedh. He was taking to Priyanka. He wore a blue sherwani. He was looking cute, which made Richa even more fall for him.

Nishka came

Nishka came. "Ri! Baba is calling you." She said. Richa went there. "Ha baba. Did you call me?" She asked. "No. I didn't call you." Arvind said. "O... Okay Baba." Richa said. "Richa! Come here!" Her aunt called. "Aayi Atya." She shouted. She went there. "Take this and give to Anuradha jee." Her aunt said, giving a plate of flower petals. Richa nodded, taking that plate. She was adjusting the flowers and walking to Anuradha. Sumedh was texting and coming in the opposite direction. He dashed her accidentally. When she was about to fall, he caught her by the waist. Flower petals fell on them. They stared into each others eyes for a while. Pooja, Varun and Nishka saw that. Richa got lost in his eyes. "Marry me." That's all she thought. "Are you okay?" Sumedh asked giving her balance to stand. "No Sumedh! I'm not okay!" She thought. "Y... Yeah! I... I'm okay! Thank you." Richa said. He smiled and went from there. As soon as he went from there, Varun, Pooja, Nishka bumped inside. Richa was constantly blushing. "Ahem! Ahem!" Varun fake coughed. "So! My Richa is blushing hard!" He said. "Jiju!" She blushed hard. "What just happened Richa! OMG! Wow!" Pooja exclaimed. "Didaaaaaa!!!!!!" Richa hugged her. "I'm so happy!" She whispered with happy tears. "I know." Pooja whispered, smiling, patting on her back.

Sumedh came. "Ri!" Nishka alerted. "Sumedh!" Richa called. "Ha Richa!" He saw her and smiled. "You were not there for the first ceremony right? So I'll introduce you to my family." She said. He smiled and came to her. "This is my Dida, Pooja and he's my Jiju Varun. This is my little sister Nishka." She introduced. "Hi, Sumedh." He said smiling and shaking hands with Varun. "Sumu, Richa! Come fast!" Anuradha called. "Coming Aai!" Sumedh shouted. "Come on Richa!" He said running to Anuradha. Richa quickly winked at Pooja, Varun and Nishka. She ran there. "Ha Aai?" Sumedh said. "Bhaag ke aaya?" Anuradha glared at Sumedh. "Chodo na Aai! What's the work?" He asked immediately hugged Anuradha, shaking her. Richa adored them. They were looking cute. Aai and son Jodi. "Richa and Sumu, you both help me to tie this Garland for the door." She asked. "Aai, give us. We'll do." Sumedh said. Richa smiled. "Ha give us Aai. We'll do." Richa said smiling wide. "Okay." Anuradha said giving the Garland to Richa. "So Richa, you're a fashion designer?" Sumedh asked. "Yeah." She smiled. "You?" She asked. "I'm an architect." He said, climbing on the stool. "I'll give you. You tie that." Richa said. He nodded. "So are you designing for me?" He cocked his eyebrows and winked. Richa fell even more for him. "Of course. I will. Just visit me." She said. "I was just teasing." He laughed and climbed off the stool. "I love architecture too." Richa said. "Wow! That's awesome." He said. "You look handsome, by the way. Sometimes cute." She said. "Thank you. That's a big compliment from the beautiful girl I've ever seen." He winked. She laughed and blushed. "Richa!" Neeharika came. "Hey Neeha!" She hugged her. "This is Sumedh, my bhabhi's chota bhai." Richa introduced. "Oh hi Sumedh. I'm Neeharika." She said. "She's my one and only best friend Sumedh." Richa said. "That's great! I have a brother. I mean my chacha's son. He's Devansh. He studies in Australia. We call him Deva." Sumedh said, remembering Devansh. "That's great." Richa said. "Maybe he'll not show up for this wedding." He said. "Sumu come fast!" Priyanka called. "Coming Dida!" He shouted. He smiled and ran from there.

"Neeha, come with me. Fast!" Richa said dragging Neeharika into a room. "What happened?" Neeharika asked sitting on the bed. Richa locked the room. "I love Sumedh." She said turning to Neeharika. "What?" Neeharika almost shouted. "Yeah I love him." Richa blushed and said everything and when it started. "I'm definitely help you Richa." Neeharika said. "Thank you so much baby!" She hugged Neeharika. She smiled.

Ahem Ahem! Now someone will blush hard here! I know!😉 Sumedh caught Richa by her waist! They spoke for a while! That's great! They're developing a great bond now.

Comment and Vote.

Dedicated to Akhi615 😘