DAY 2

After a month

Riya and Devansh became so close, emotionally as well as physically, without their knowledge. They kissed accidentally every time. Riya didn't realize, but Devansh was enjoying it. That day they all went to Richa's place for seeing some outfits, sarees and jewelry for the wedding. "Aai come on fast! I am excited to see Dida! Fastttttt!!!!" Sumedh squealed. "Aagayi. Chalen?" Anuradha asked. Devansh, Riya and Vasudev went there before. Devansh made Riya do the works. She did everything, forgetting her main aim.

They reached, as Sumedh drove the car. He immediately parked the car and rushed inside. Priyanka was talking to Pooja. "Dida!" Sumedh screamed. She turned back and saw Sumedh. "Sumu!" She whispered with teary eyes. They hugged. "I missed you so much Dida!" Sumedh said. "Me too Sumu!" Priyanka said. Pooja was adoring that brother and sister relationship. Richa came. "Love!" She shouted. "Jaan!" He too shouted. They had a smooch and hugged. Riya saw this and gritted her teeth. She turned her face and went away. Richa went to Riya.

"Riya?"

"What?" She snapped.

"What are you doing actually?" 

"What do you mean by that Richa?" 

"Do you still love Sumedh?" 

Riya nodded, not looking at Richa.

"Look at me Riya! I asked something. Tell it in words." 

"Yeah! I love Sumedh." 

"Riya, should I tell you something? Everyone at some point in their life is going to experience it. And, you know what? Its probably the most painful things a person has to go through. I'm not gong to lie, coz, I just need you to realize the truth. When you get your heartbroken, it feels like it shattered into a million pieces. Its like the person you were head over heels, stomped mercilessly on your heart. It feels like your heart is being shredded into pieces, cut up, thrown into the trash and left to rot. It hurts a lot, emotionally and physically. Getting heartbroken actually makes your heart physically hurt. You cry and cry and wish it wasn't like this. You wish it was just a temporary nightmare. But, the sad truth? It's not. It's reality. And you're going to just have to accept it, the pain and all. Some times, you need to erase the memories and delete everything and just move on. Riya, I hope you understand everything." Richa smiled. 

"I'm not in depression."

"You'll be."

"And how do you know that?"

"I've experienced it. Just think about what I said and try not to get depressed. I have a concern on you. That's what made me say everything, Riya. I am there for you." Richa hugged. Riya got confused. Devansh came. "Bhabhi?" he said seeing Richa. She broke the hug. "What happened Bhabhi?" He asked. "Ask her." Richa smiled and walked out of the room. "What?" Devansh asked. Riya said everything happened. Devansh understood. He changed the topic. "They're calling us for the dance party." He said. "Dance party? Dev? Are you serious?" Riya asked, getting excited. He nodded quickly, with a lot of excitement in his eyes. They ran out as the music started. Devansh and Riya danced that couple of hours. Richa and Sumedh, Pooja and Varun also danced. 

After the party, "that was fun!" Varun exclaimed, panting. "You we're awesome on the floor bhai." Sumedh said. "Not more than you Bhai!" Varun winked. "Haan jiju! You're right. Love is the ultimate beatking." Richa said, sitting on Sumedh's lap, as Pooja and Varun are there in the room. She circled her arm around his neck and he held her by the waist. "Bhayya!" Devansh called. "Kabab me haddi" Sumedh whispered. Richa laughed, getting out of that position. He went out. "So what did you say to Riya?" Pooja asked. Richa explained their conversation. "She realizes soon." Varun said. They started talking some random and crazy stuff.

Riya is the guest room. She was thinking about everything Richa spoke. She was asking herself about her feeling towards Sumedh. She's not getting an answer. 'Why I'm in confusion? What's making me get confused? Do I love Sumedh?Do I really love him? I need to find out everything. I need tofind out about Dev, Sumedh and also I need to... Aaah! Leave it! But, why I''m not able to leave? Do I really love Sumedh or not? Why? Why only me? I can't even handle this stress and pain. Richa is correct! I feel like that.' She started sobbing. ' But yeah, he just rejected me many times. Dev was there with me in every situation. Does he love me? Or do I love Dev? No, Dev doesn't love me. He once told that I'm his best friend. So there is no chance that he loves me and me? Do I love him? Yeah, I feel comfortable around him, I can be myself with him, I do everything. But wait, we KISSED! Yeah, he was my first kiss. I accidentally bumped into him and kissed him for the first time.' She blushed. 'Dev, I know and I'll make you love me. I am going to take the help of Richa. I need her. She made me realize everything. I'm sorry Richa. I made you get hurt and shattered. Sorry. I promise you that we'll be like soul sisters this entire life.' She wiped her tears and got out of the room. 

Nishka, Pooja, Priyanka, Richa and Neeharika were talking. Riya came and snatched Richa. They went into the guest room. Riya bolted. "What?" Richa asked startled. Riya hugged her and cried her heart out. "Sorry Richa. I'm really very sorry. I am the reason you went through all these things. I'm so guilty now. You made me realize who my true love is! I'm so thankful for that. I promise that I'll never ever hurt you and we'll be like best friends and soul sisters forever." She said in between sobs. Richa got confused and she was happy at that moment. "What do you actually wanna say?" She asked. "I love Devansh. I'm not sure whether he loves me or not. He was my first kiss. Remember that day I accidentally bumped into him and kissed him for the first time.' She blushed. "Yeah!" Richa understood everything. "So? Richu." Riya pouted. Richa cocked her eyebrows, with happiness filled in her eyes. "Richu?" She asked. Riya nodded. "Yeah. Shouldn't I call my best friend like that?" She asked. Richa laughed. "Its fine and yeah the reason for you pouting? I mean India wants to know." She chuckled. "Will you and Jiju help me in Dev's matter?" Riya asked. Richa gave her a tight hug. "I already told you that I am always there for you. Now, we are always there for you." She said. "Aww!!! Love you so much Richu! You're the bestest friend one can ever get!" Riya gave her a big hug. "Chalo, your Deva will be waiting for you." Richa winked. Riya blushed. They came out.

"Riya! I was searching for you! Come on! We'll serve!" Devansh bumped into them. Riya hid her blush and nodded. Richa smirked and pushed her to Devansh. He blushed, but he was confused. He signed. She mouthed afterwards. He nodded and they went to the food place to serve lunch to everyone. Richa walked to her squad. "What did she do?" Sumedh asked, getting angry. "Love, please calm down and listen to me." Richa said and explained him everything that she said to Riya in the morning. She also said that happened before. They all were really happy. Sumedh got happier and kissed Richa in front of their squad. They got shocked and laughed their asses out. They all went for lunch. 

In the evening, Devansh asked Richa everything. She said him. But she didn't say that Riya fell in love with Devansh. "Yeah! This is a big news and you'll hug her or maybe even kiss her after listening to this Deva." Richa said. "Don't tell me that she fell in love with me Bhabhi." He laughed. She nodded with a big wide smile on her face. He immediately got up from his place and danced a bit. "This is a big news bhabhi! Thank you so much. We're unofficial lovers now! But you know that I love her so much. Bhabhi! You're the best!" He hugged her and ran to Riya. "Riya!" He gasped. "Yeah?" She asked. He immediately hugged her tight. "Thank you so much." He said. She got confused. "About?" She asked. "You'll know in day after tomorrow's sangeet party and yeah, dress up like a bride. You need to dominate bhabhi." He said walking from there. She blushed hard and nodded. 

Wow! Richa made Riya realized and they're bffs! Yayy! *squeals* Now they're soon to become sisters. That's awesome! *Squeals*.  Sangeet party and proposal is comingsoon. Stay tuned for a little drama coming up in the later chapters. *smirks*.

Comment and Vote.