Yes or No...!

Riya was tensed seeing them. She squeezed Devansh's hand. "Who are they?" He asked. Sumedh and his family got shocked by seeing those two people. "They are my Parents." Riya said. "W.H.A.T.?" Richa and Devansh got horrified. Riya nodded. "Riya! What's this?" Mr. Bhanot asked. "Dad! I..." She stammered. "Haan, you? You came here to marry Sumedh na! Then why Devansh now? We don't know who is he and how is he. If he harms you after the wedding we are not the responsibility. Did you do an investigation about him before you loved him? Tell Riya! Why are you silent?" Mrs. Bhanot shouted in anger. Vasudev and Anuradha came to them. "What is this Mr. Mudgalkar? How can you allow this with your son? He agreed to marry my daughter before. Then why is he doing like this now? What is this drama?" Mr. Bhanot shouted. "Will you please calm down and listen to me for a second?" Vasudev asked. "How can I calm down Mr. Mudgalkar? Its my one and only daughter's life problem." Mrs. Bhanot shouted. Anuradha got angry. "Mrs. Bhanot can't you please just listen to us? Why are you just assuming everything and speaking all nonsense? Don't you even have sense? You are crazy stuff. Just listen to us or else we'll make your daughter be here life long." Anuradha shouted on Mrs. Bhanot. "And mom, I love to be here with Badi Aai and Bade Baba!" Riya too shouted. "But..." Mrs. Bhanot said. "Sorry for interrupting, I want to tell you all something and reveal. Aai, Baba, Riya, Deva, if you want may I?" Richa said. "Richu, you are my best friend and you are like my sister. You can reveal about that. My parents are not going to stop. If they make me get married to Sumedh, I will kill them. You know how ruthless I am when I come into these matters." Riya warned seeing her parents. "I experienced your ruthlessness." Richa said. "Riya?" Mr and Mrs. Bhanot got shattered. Riya gave a deadly glare to them. Richa started. "So Aunty and Uncle, please sit down and listen to me. Don't please freak out." Richa said calming them down. They nodded and sat down. Richa explained everything happened. They got shocked. "Aunty and uncle, if your daughter loves Devansh, why are you forcing her to get married to Sumedh? Why do you want to make her life a disaster. She wants her life to be a fairy tale. Why are you not allowing it? Just think, if your daughter gets married to Sumedh, you'll be happy, but will she be happy for the rest of the life? She needs to spend the rest of her life with Sumedh if she gets married to him. She'll get shattered, broken, lost, lonely, unloved, haunted and what all saddest words come in that. She may attempt a suicide too. She may die too. Are you happy if she dies? If it is, I am ready to leave Sumedh. But he can't live without me and I can't even live without him. Just think about Devansh. He's more sensitive than your daughter. He may die at the point and the whole reason of these things will be you both getting Riya married to Sumedh. Is that okay for you? If its okay, we are ready." Richa explained. Mr and Mrs. Bhanot went aside.

"We are doing wrong with our daughter Sheela." Mr. Bhanot said. "You are right. We shouldn't spoil our daughter's life. We need her alive and we need her happy. Firstly I thought that she still loves Sumedh and these people are making her marry Devansh. But who is Devansh?" Mrs. Bhanot asked. "We need to find out. But Richa said that he is a very sensitive person and he loves Riya a lot. So we need to find out. Maybe he's Sumedh's best friend?" Mr. Bhanot said. Sumedh and Devansh knocked the door. "May we come in sir?" Sumedh asked. "You may" Mr. Bhanot said. "So sir, this is Devansh Mudgalkar" Sumedh introduced. "He's related to you?" Mr. Bhanot got shocked. Sumedh nodded, "He's my brother. My kaka's son." Sumedh said and, "He's an electronic engineer and he works in london. He gets minimum ten lakh salary in rupees. He's a sweet, lovely person. Fun loving guy. He loves his family more than anything. He does anything for his loved ones. I'm sure Riya is lucky and she'll be the most happiest girl in the entire world. He also sings. He's a professional guitarist." Sumedh explained about his brother. Mr and Mrs. Bhanot got guilty. "Sorry Devansh. We estimated you wrong. You are the perfect one for our daughter. Sorry for that drama before. We spoiled your sangeet ceremony Sumedh." Mr. Bhanot said. "It's okay Aunty and uncle. I know how parents feel when their daughter or son does like this. I can understand. Its normal." Devansh smiled. "How sweet! Thank you so much!" Mrs. Bhanot said. Richa and Riya were standing near the door and listening to all these. "Thank you so much Mommy and Daddy. Sorry for telling that I will kill you. Extremely sorry." Riya hugged her parents. "Its okay beta. We understood how you felt that time." Mr. Bhanot said. He called Devansh and others for a group hug. They had a group hug. "Thank you so much Richa for making us realize our mistake. If you were not there, we used to see our daughter's..." Mrs. Bhanot stopped, as a tear escaped her eye. "Its okay aunty. She's my best friend. I want her and her family to be happy. No, She is becoming and became my sister so I don't want our family to be sad and guilty. That's why I did it." Richa smiled. "Thank You so much Richu." Riya hugged her. 

They all went out. Richa, Sumedh, Devansh, Riya, Mr and Mrs. Bhanot went to the stage. Vasudev and Anuradha wondered about the drama happened inside. Finally Mr. Bhanot spoke to the crowd. "We have no problem in Riya getting married to Devansh." He said. Vasudev and Anuradha's faces lit up with joy. Everyone cheered. Sumedh and Richa hugged, followed by Devansh and Riya. Tomorrow is the mehendi ceremony, followed by haldi.

Finally Riya and Devansh are getting married along with Sumedh and Richa. *does a little dance*. How was the drama acctually? *grins*

Comment and Vote.

This story is coming to an end and sorry for taking forever to update. I will finish this story ASAP. 

Love you guys.

Dedicated to my best friend magically_positive and my sister Akhi615