Sangeet Ceremony

After that day, everyone were happy listening to Devansh and Riya's unofficial relationship. "Bhayya! I'm nervous!" Devansh said, playing with his fingers. "I know. Its like that. But, I didn't feel nervous, coz, if you love someone and you're going to propose them, forget about the world and just concentrate on the person. You'll definitely feel better." Sumedh said.Devansh nodded. They both were in a room and Devansh was practising the proposal with Sumedh. Richa and Riya are in a room getting ready. Riya doesn't even know that Devansh loves her. Its going to be a big surprise for her. "Richu, tie this." Riya asked showing her top. Richa tied the lace for her top. They finished getting ready. They came out to see their loves.

"Deva! See there! O.M.G.! Beautiful Angels!" Sumedh acted seeing Richa and Riya. They laughed. "Love! Shh! By the way you're looking handsome." Richa winked. "Of course! Its our Sangeet ceremony!" He too winked. Richa wore a royal blue lehenga and a crop top. Her hair was set into a bun. She wore smokey eyes, peach cheeks, red lips. She was looking absolutely breath taking.

Riya wore a pink gold lehenga and a crop top. Her hair was set into a bun. Pink eyes, red lips and peach cheeks made her look perfect. (Picture in media)

Sumedh wore a royal blue kurta and a black dhoti pant. He was looking like a perfect groom.

Devansh wore a blue color Nehru jacket and thick black pants. He was looking like a perfect manly groom.

"Everyone ready?" Pooja came to them. "Yeah Dida." Richa said. They went to the hall. Sumedh carried Richa in his hands. Devansh and Riya cheered and clapped, followed by everyone in the hall. He walked down the aisle and they sat on the big royal sofa. Pooja and Varun took the anchoring charge. They announced the first performance and it's by Nishka. She danced for 'meri banno ki ayegi baraat' Richa got teary eyed and hugged Nishka. "Brides shouldn't cry." Nishka said. Richa smiled and hugged her even more tight. "I'm gonna miss you more than anyone." She said. "I will miss you Ri." Nishka said. Pooja and Varun came on to the stage. They danced for a duet. Next Neeharika danced, Aadesh and Priyanka too danced and it came to Riya and Devansh's turn. She danced to 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' title song. "Riya wait, I need to tell you something." Devansh said at the last of the song. He sat on his one knee and caught her hand. He started. "Riya, when I saw you for the first time, I thought that you're just Bhabhi's friend. I didn't have any feeling for you nor I didn't knew you. I saw you fighting with Bhabhi on Di's mehendi. Then a bad impression came into my mind. But when we had our first kiss, accidentally that evening, you became my everything. I never kissed a girl in my life and the next girl I'll be loving in my life is our daughter. Will you marry me and become my daughter's mother?" He asked. He immediately took a ring box from his jacket and waited for her reply. "DEVANSH! O. M. G! I ALREADY LOVE YOU. I REALIZED IT WHEN ON THE DAY WE ALL HAD A GET TOGETHER. I WANTED TO PROPOSE YOU THAT DAY, BUT, I STOPPED, BELIEVEING THAT YOU JUST SEE ME AS A FRIEND. BUT TODAY, I'M READY FOR EVRRYTHING. I AM YOURS. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND REPEAT." Saying this she kissed him. Everyone clapped. "For the second couple!" Varun and Aadesh shouted with two champagne bottles in their hands. They shook it and celebrated that night.

"STOP EVERYTHING!" A person shouted, shooting a hand gun into the air. Everyone saw them. They both stood their with anger blowing on their faces. Riya got tensed seeing them.

Finally DevRiya are officially a couple. But who are they? 😱 Wait and read. 😈 Dedicated to magically_positive 😘😘😘😘