Wedding Fun Part 2

After Riya went, Sumedh came to Richa. "What happened?" He asked. "Why's she glaring at you like that?" He asked. "She unnecessarily challenged with me." She said and explained everything. "She won't change. I have an idea. Let's hook up Deva and Riya. What say?" He asked. "But Deva?" She expressed her doubt. "Yeah Deva and also I have a brilliant idea." He said. "What?" She asked. "This sangeet is not less than a prom party. We need to go like couple. So its confirmed that I'm coming with you. Deva is single. Riya is thinking that she's committed with me. But she's also single. So its confirmed that she should go with Deva. I'll ask Deva to take Riya with him. I'll explain him everything.  He'll understand. He's also a flirt, so he can manage her easily." Sumedh explained. Richa nodded, hoping everything will be fine. 

He went to Devansh. "Arre, Bhayya?" He saw him. "Ha Deva, I need to tell you something." Sumedh said. "Ha bhayya?" He asked. "So this sangeet is not less than a prom party..." Devansh interrupted, "So I need to find a partner. That would be Riya, Am I right?" Devansh asked. Sumedh nodded. "Fine then. Actually you wanted to tell me another thing and you told this." Devansh revealed. Sumedh nodded, chuckling. "I love this angle in you, Deva. You understand me better than anyone." Sumedh chuckled. "So what's the matter?" Devansh asked. Sumedh explained everything. "Fine bhayya. I'll do this!" Devansh said. "Thank you so much Deva!" Sumedh pulled him into a hug. Devansh hugged him back. 

"Richa!" Pooja called. "Ha dida?" Richa asked. Pooja seemed sad. "What happened dida?" She asked. Pooja just hugged Richa and silently cried. Richa understood. "Dida, something is wrong. What happened? Something happened and you're not telling it." Richa said. Pooja nodded. "Did jiju say anything?" She asked. Sumedh came. Pooja nodded with a tear drop falling down. "I won't leave him! How dare he'll say anything to my dida!" Richa stood up. "Jaan! No!" Sumedh said making her sit. "What happened bhabhi?" He asked. "He is just shouting on me for a silly reason and now he's not talking." Pooja said. "What's that reason?" Sumedh asked. Richa was burning with anger. "I was talking to his friend Arjun. Richa, you know him and you know how close I am with him. His wife Shruti is also there here. But, she got a call and went a side. I was walking and when I was about to fall, he caught me. Varun saw this. He misunderstood and now, he's just angry on me. Now you both tell! Whose mistake is that?" Pooja asked, sobbing.  "Its his mistake bhabhi!" Sumedh said. "Arjun didn't want to do that intentionally. He just protected you." Sumedh said. "Enough! I'm going to jiju!" Richa got up. "Jaan! Shhh!!! This is your sister's problem and she should sort it out. We can't do anything. If we go there, unnecessarily something or the other happens and bhabhi will again get a lot of pain. You are angry now. Its better that bhabhi goes and sorts it out." Sumedh said. "But, love!" Richa kept a disappointed face. Sumedh caught her shoulder and shook his head. "I decided!" Pooja mumbled, "I'm going to him." She said and walked from there.

Varun was sitting in his a room allotted to them. He was angry. Pooja knocked the door, even if its opened. "May I come in?" She asked. He immediately saw her, got up from there and went into the balcony. "Why? Why are you running away from me like this?" Pooja ran to him. He turned his head to another side. "Varun, there's nothing between us. Shruti was on the phone and when I came there, I was about to fall down. So he caught me. That too not by waist, its by my arm. What do you think? If I fall and everyone sees and laughs, its good? Or this is good? Arjun is like a big brother to me! He saw me like his own sister." Pooja explained. "Don't explain shit to me! I know everything!" Varun hissed and got out from the balcony. He sat on the bed. Pooja ran and closed the door.  She got down on her knees. He ignored her. "Look at me! Just look at me." She said turning his face to hers. He started glaring at her. A long tear drop escaped from her eye. She can't even imagine her Varun like that. "Okay, Its my mistake Varun. I should've walked carefully. Okay." Pooja said in between sobs. Varun got shocked and saw her. "Its my mistake." He mumbled. Pooja smashed her lips on his. He started kissing her back. They got up. He pinned her to the wall, with his hands on her waist, squeezing it. When they we're out of breath, they broke the kiss. "I love you." He said throwing his signature smile on her. She blushed hard. "I love you too." She smooched him. "Let's go out, or else, Richa will kill you." Pooja chuckled. "Got it!" Varun chuckled. They went out hand in hand. They came to Sumedh and Richa. 

"Dida!" Richa kept a poker face. "Now what happened to you?" Pooja asked. "Nothing, let's get ready for sangeet." Richa said. Pooja nodded and they went for changing. After an hour of arguing, teasing, makeovers, finally all the girls got ready. Priyanka and Aadesh were like, they're the couple goal setters. After them Sumedh and Richa. Finally Richa came to Sumedh. "Woah! Woah! Woah!" He exclaimed, love filled in his eyes. She blushed. "By the way you're the fashion trend setter tonight!" Richa said. He chuckled. Richa wore a black crop top and red and black lehenga. Sumedh wore a red and black kurti, with a red dhoti type pant. They looked amazing together. 

Finally, sangeet started. Pooja and Nishka took the anchoring charge. Riya was there, but not with Devansh. Sumedh saw that and asked about it. "Bhayya, sorry. She slapped me, when I asked her. You know how I ask." Devansh said. "Its okay!" Sumedh said patting on his back. "Now, we're gonna see a dance. That dance, which is performed by my sister, Richa and the beatking, Sumedh!" Pooja shouted. They came on to the stage as the lights went dim. Cutie pie song started, later on it changed to saree ke fall sa, next it changed to radha and after that they ended with kaala chashma. Everyone cheered and clapped for them. Riya was burning with anger. Richa gave her a deadly smirk and they got down the stage. Suddenly, power gone. "Shit!" Devansh said. Richa and Riya were standing together, while Devansh and Sumedh were standing together. "See now!" Riya smirked. She walked to Sumedh. Richa pulled him back. Riya bumped into Devansh and kissed him deeply. Power came. Riya was shocked to see Devansh. She got embarrassed and ran away from there. Devansh stood numb. Sumedh started laughing, followed by Richa. "Finally!" Sumedh said smooching Richa. "Yeah!" She laughed. Devansh blushed and ran away from there. "I hope everything will be al right!" Richa said. 

After sangeet, Richa and Sumedh went to Devansh, who's still blushing, when Riya is around. "What's the matter?" Sumedh asked. "Bhayya, this is my first kiss!" Devansh said, blushing. "Offo! Devar jee, I think you're in love!" Richa winked. "Bhabhi, Bhayya, actually, yes!" Devansh nodded, blushing.  "Oh, from when is this?" Sumedh asked. "From the sangeet party and with Riya." Devansh said, "that's my first kiss bhayya!" Devansh hid his face in Sumedh's shoulder. They laughed. "But, bhayya, I have my own plans. I'm there for everything and I'll look after everything. I'll make her fall for me till the wedding." Devansh said. Sumedh nodded, smiling. Richa too nodded. They cracked some jokes, had a crazy talk. 

Devansh is in love!!!! OMG!!!! That too with Riya!!! OMG!!! Riya kissed Devansh!! Varun and Pooja! *blushes* Richa and Sumedh dance! But, will Devansh succeed? Will Riya accept Devansh?

Comment and Vote.

Uff, something happened to my grammar! I hope you enjoy this too! *frowns*