Mehendi, Haldi and D-day

Next day was the Mehendi and Haldi. Richa's side were Pooja and Neeharika. Pooja is her maid of honor and Neeharika her bridesmaid. Riya's side were Priyanka and Nishka. Maid of honor is Nishka and Priyanka is her bridesmaid. "I'm so excited for today and finally I'm getting married to the love of my life." Riya squealed. Richa laughed, "me too."

"Ready girls?" Priyanka asked, setting the last minute work. "Yas!" They both screamed in unison. They wore below knee dresses, not covering the whole legs, for the mehendi. "I can't even believe that the mehendi, haldi and our weddings are on the same day. I mean after mehendi, we need to dry it for four hours and waash our hands, change and do our makeover for the haldi. Night is the wedding." Richa said. "Yeah. I was about to tell that." Riya said. They walked to the room where they're putting the mehendi. "Look, the brides came." A cousin shouted. They walked with blush covered all over their face. Pooja and Mrs. Bhanot came and lead the brides into the mandap. They both sat down and the artists shtarted applying mehendi to their hands and legs. "I'm so excited babe!" Riya squealed softly. "Me too. We'll dress up together!" Richa said softly, giggling. Riya grinned. After an hour of long mehendi process, they finally completed. "Babe, I think we can't see our husbands till the day of wedding?" Riya said. "Why do you think like that?" Richa asked. "I don't know. Just..." Riya said. "Okay, well, forget it and enjoy. We are seeing our husbands and tonight we have our wedding, so we should see them. We can't avoid that." Richa winked. Riya blushed.  "We love to see them and meet them."  Richa said. Riya blushed. "Stop blushing and see there." Richa said. They went to their room and started getting dressed. They went to the mandap after getting dressed. Richa wore a bohemian yellow fish cut gypsy skirt and a crop top. Riya wore a pink and golden half saree. 

They both looked beautiful and perfect brides

They both looked beautiful and perfect brides. They washed their hands and went to the ceremony hall. Everyone were waiting for them. After they came and sat on their chairs. Elders blessed them with some traditional kind of blessings and gifts. They had a photo session after this. 

"Haldi is after an hour. Just have some sleep and come back." Priyanka said. The brides nodded and went to their rooms. Pooja, Neeharika, Aadesh, Varun and Nishka were already waiting for them. "Hey guys!" They gave a soft smile. "Tired?" Varun asked. "Of course jiju. This reminds me of your wedding and I'm thinking after us, Nishk gets married. I'm just excited that who will be her better half." Richa winked at Nishka. "Ri!" Nishka kept a poker face. "So what happens if Nishka gets married." Aadesh started. "Guys, why are you after me? Tease the brides. I'm just the sister of the brides!" Nishka kept a poker face. "Yeah, you're right!" Aadesh said, "so my dear little sisters, I really feel emotional today guys seriously. I mean we immediately do your bidaai after the wedding, so you'll be gone forever from this house. You'll be in other family. I seriously miss you guys." Aadesh said hugging Richa and Riya. "Riya, you were bad to us before and now you're like a part of our family, like my another little sister. Thank you for coming into our lives." Pooja said, getting emotional. "I have two amazing best of friends in this world. No one can take your places in my heart guys. Riya, I used to have a bad impression on you before. But now you're my second best of friend. I love you both guys and promise me that you'll stay this crazy after the wedding. Promise me that you'll never ever change." Neeharika hugged the brides. Richa and Riya are already in tears. "We'll really miss you guys after we go there. But we promise that we'll be the best of friends, partner in crime, like sisters and we'll face every problem together. We won't get apart and we'll be forever." Riya said. Richa smiled, with tears. "I love you Riya!" Richa said with a clogged up tone, hugging Riya. She smiled big and hugged her back. 

After one hour, "girls, are you ready?" Pooja asked. "Haan Dida. We're coming." Richa said. They got dressed in a plain yellow punjabi suit. They went to the mandap and the elders started the ceremony. Aadesh and Varun went to Sumedh and Devansh's mandap, where they started their haldi. "Mom, where are they?" Riya asked. "They're in the other mandap, which is next to you and having their haldi ceremony." Mrs. Bhanot replied. Riya soft smiled. Meanwhile, in the boys room, Varun and Aadesh are teasing the boys. Aadesh poured the haldi on Devansh's head. He got startled. "Don't panic, you can easily wash it." Aadesh smirked. "Jiju!" Devansh kept a poker face. They laughed. "Sumedh! Come on, you need to do this." Varun said. "Bhai! NO!" Sumedh said, stressing the last word. "YES!" Varun said and lifted Sumedh's shirt, applied haldi. Everyone laughed. "Bhai!" Sumedh shouted, keeping a poker face. Varun laughed even more. Finally Sumedh chuckled. After the haldi, the brides and grooms slept in their respective rooms. 

After some hours, "Richa, get up!" Riya shouted. "What happened babe?" She asked. "Its time. We need to get ready." Riya said. "I can't believe that it's already time." Richa said with teary eyes. "Don't cry baby." Pooja wiped Richa's tears. She immediately hugged Pooja. She hugged her back. They had that sister valuable sister moment. "Now get out. We'll get ready." Richa said. After everyone went out, the brides rushed to the closet. They took their wedding dresses and changed into it as stylists helped them. 

Richa wore a white and pink lehenga choli. She had her hair into bun, pink lips, Smokey eyes and light pink cheeks. Heavy hanging earrings, a broad short necklace, lots of bangles and payal made her look beautiful.

Riya wore a pink and golden lehenga. Her hair was set into a bun, smokey eyes, cherry red lips and pink cheeks. She wore a broad short necklace and a broad long necklace. Heavy hanging earrings, lots of bangles and payal made her look beautiful.

"Your grooms are coming!" Nishka shouted. The girls ran to the balcony and saw the barat coming. Sumedh and Devansh were sitting on two horses. They both were looking like princes. Sumedh wore a sherwani which was blue and white. It complimented Richa's look. Devansh wore a white and red sherwani, which complimented Riya's look. "Come on girls, you need to put the mala on the grooms and join them to the mandap." Mrs. Bhanot said. They went down. By seeing the grooms, the brides started blushing harder. Pooja and Nishka didn't leave a chance to make the brides blush. Priyanka, Aadesh and Varun  didn't leave a chance to make the grooms blush. After the maala, they walked to the mandap.

They started the wedding. They took every phera with love and they got blessed by the God. Finally, Sumedh and Devansh filled the vermilion on the foreheads of Richa and Riya. Pooja and Nishka completely got lost in happy tears. Aadesh controlled his feelings and just smiled big. Priyanka got lost in happy tears. Mrs. Bhanot and Mr. Bhanot had happy tears.

"Don't forget us after leaving this house, or else!" Aadesh kept a poker face controlling his tears. "Bhai!" Richa and Riya hugged him. They started crying. They went to Pooja and Nishka. They cried their heart out. "Baba, I'll miss you a lot." Richa hugged her dad and cried. He too hugged her and had tears in his eyes. "Mom, Dad, you really understood me and you were there with me in every situation in my life. Love you a lot and I'll miss you both." Riya hugged her parents and cried. "We've two daughters. No, four actually and a son too." Mr. Bhanot said, seeing Pooja, Nishka and Aadesh. They had a group hug.

Finally they became Mrs. Richa Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mrs. Riya Devansh Mudgalkar. They lived happily ever after.

I am sooooooo sorrrryyyy!!!!! I took so much time to complete this story!!!!! Very sorry! 😣😭😢

Finally they lived happily ever after. Uff! I completed. I'm too lazy, you know. 😁

Comment and vote.