Engagement Day

Finally the engagement day arrived. "Bhayya, can't believe that you're getting married!" Nishka squealed. "Haha, you said this when Poo got married." Aadesh said. Nishka grinned. "So tell us about bhabhi." Pooja winked. "Ha Aadesh! Come on!" Varun said. "She's a sweet girl, lovely lover, she's also..." He stopped and started blushing. "Ha Dada, come on." Pooja said. Aadesh blushed hard. "Acha okay, tell me did you kiss her?" Nishka asked. Varun and Pooja's jaw dropped. "Nishu?" Pooja shook her head, widening her eyes. "Its okay Dida. He's our Bhayya." Nishka said. "Y.... Yes. Many times." Aadesh blushed. Richa came. "Dada, they came. Baba is calling us." She announced. Aadesh got up from there. He and Varun went out. "Sumedh came?" Pooja asked. "I didn't see him Dida." Richa said, disappointed. "It's okay. He'll come. Maybe he's busy with some pickups and drops." Nishka said. "Maybe." Richa said and they came out. She saw Sumedh. "Dida, Nisha." She squeezed their hands. They saw Sumedh. "He came. Enjoy!" Pooja said and they went away. Sumedh saw her coming towards him and his jaw dropped. "Hi Richa. You're looking like and Angel, who came directly from heaven." He said. She blushed. She was wearing a royal blue and silver lehenga, a sleeveless cropped blouse and dupatta set to a side. She did winged eyeliner, light pink eyes, red lips, pink blush. Her hair was set as a side fishtail braid. 

"Thank You and by the way, you're also looking handsome

"Thank You and by the way, you're also looking handsome." She blushed. "Thank you." He said smiling. He wore a sherwani. His top was red. His cuffs, collar and pocket was designed with silver. He wore a royal blue loose bottom and looked absolutely handsome. 

"Sumu!" Priyanka mouthed as he saw her

"Sumu!" Priyanka mouthed as he saw her. She sighed to come to her. He went there. "Ha Dida?" He asked. "What are you doing there?" She whispered, smiling to a photograph. "Just talking Dida. Why?" He asked. "Are you interested in her?" She asked. "She's a good friend of mine Dida. That's it." He said. "O... Okay. I just thought that you both are together. By the way, you make a good couple." She said. He blushed lightly. "Haha Dida. I am her friend and she's my friend. That's it." He said. "Haha. Okay fine. No problem. Be like this." She said. He walked down. "So Richa, wassup? Tell me about yourself." He said. "I... I should g...go." She stammered. "What happened?" He cocked his eyebrows. She got lost in that. She was hiding her blush. "I need to stand beside Dada." She said. "Oh, are you running away from me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "N..No. N..Never." She stammered. "Okay, then one selfie." He said. She nodded. She didn't want to miss this selfie. They took a couple of selfies. Some smiling and some crazy ones. "Sumu! Come here!" Anuradha called. "Coming Aai!" He shouted. "You need to give these rings to Priya and Aadesh." She said. "Okay Aai. I'll ask Richa to help me." He said and went from there. "Richa, come fast. We've got work." He said. "Yeah, coming." She said running to him. "Yeah Sumedh." She said. "We need to exchange rings." He said. "What?" She jumped. "I mean, we need to give them rings." He said. "Okay. You freaked me out." She said, trying to be normal. "Haha, come on. You catch your Dada's ring and I'll catch my Dida's ring." He said. She nodded. They went to the stage. He was cracking jokes the whole time and she laughed a lot. "Oh My God, Sumedh, I can't even laugh more." Richa said, catching her stomach. "Another one?" He winked. "Nooooo!!!!" She said loudly. "Hahaha. Okay Okay." He laughed. After a while, the engagement was finished. 

"Richa, I'm hungry. Will you join me?" Sumedh asked, letting his hand. "Sure. Thank You So Much. I am also hungry." Richa frowned. They went to the dine area. They took the plates and started keeping everything. "What all do you like?" Sumedh asked. "Everything! I am a foodie!" She said. Varun, Pooja, Nishka and Neeharika also came there. Neeharika was angry on Richa that she didn't even see her in the function. Sumedh and Richa start eating. Pooja came. "Hi Sumedh. Can I take Richa for a while?" She asked. "Yeah! Of course Bhabhi. You can." He said smiling. He was alone, time passing with food. "What's the matter?" Pooja asked. "Nothing Dida. Just he was time passing with me." She said. "Acha! Seriously? I thought that he fell for you?" Nishka said. Richa started blushing. She took her blush now. Sumedh was seeing and hearing everything. "You didn't even see me, Richa?" Neeharika glared at her. "Sorry Neeha. I was with Sumedh." She said. "Acha, Mrs. Mudgalkar, come on, if you have dare, go and directly propose him." Varun said. "Jiju. No. I seriously don't know what's he thinking about me. What if he rejects me?" She said. "Point!" Pooja agreed. Sumedh got a doubt on Richa whether she is loving him. After dinner, they all went down. "Group photo!" Nishka squealed. "Yeah!" Pooja said smiling. "Richa, come with me." Sumedh snatched her. He wanted to ask her everything. "What?" She said. "Sumedh, Richa, come on for a group photo." Vasudev called. They rushed there. Sumedh grabbed Richa's hand and stood beside her. They ended the function with that group photo. 

After going home, Sumedh called Richa. "What happened to him? Why is he calling now?" She whispered to herself and lifted the call. "Hi Sumedh." She said. "Didn't sleep?" He asked. "No, actually, I'm not getting sleep." She said. 'Because of you.' She thought and blushed. "So will you meet me tomorrow in CCD?" He asked. "Yeah. Of course." She said. "Okay then, see ya. Good night." He said. "Good night." She said and cut the call. "Why is he calling me for CCD tomorrow?" She thought, lying down on the bed. She hugged her teddy bear, thinking about that. "I need to ask her everything. It should be clear tomorrow." Sumedh thought lying on the bed. The day ended.

Do you think Richa will propose Sumedh? If she proposes, what will happen? By the way how was the chapter?

Comment and Vote.