Day 1

After one week, Richa came with Aadesh. "Arre daamaad jee (son in law) you here? Anu! Come fast, Aadesh and Richa came." Vasudev called. By hearing Richa's name, Sumedh came running to the hall, with a magazine in his hand. He was reading. He signed a hi to her, she too did the same. Anuradha came out and Vasudev saw the signing. Immediately they both stopped. Sumedh rubbed his head. Richa blushed.

Riya came. She saw Richa and got shocked. 'What's she doing now!' She sighed. "Riya! Wassup?" Richa smirked and greeted. "Hi Richa!" Riya too smirked and greeted. "So you both became good friends?" Devansh walked into the situation. Riya nodded, smirking. Richa smirked, looking at Riya. They all settled down. "Papa jee, the main reason for coming here is Richa's shoot campaign. She's shooting for this season collection. So she wanted to go to Pune and we're here." Aadesh explained. "Haha that's okay Aadesh. She's our bahu (daughter in law). She can stay here forever." Vasudev said. "But papa jee, without wedding?" Aadesh asked. "They're already getting married, Aadesh. We spoke about it earlier, remember?" Vasudev reminded. "Yeah! It was actually out of my mind!" Aadesh rubbed his head. "You're always a pagal!" Richa pushed Aadesh playfully. They all laughed. Riya fake laughed, coz, she didn't like this. "So, how's Priyanka?" Anuradha asked. "She's awesome there mummy jee. Actually she wanted to come, but she was there, seeing our family." He said. "OMG papa! Dida became committed to everything!" Sumedh joked. "Love! Bhabhi is always a sweet lady!" Richa laughed. They all laughed. "Stay for lunch. I'll prepare." Anuradha got up. "Mummy jee, Richa is staying here. I'm going for a work here. I'll return for lunch." Aadesh said. They nodded. "Aai, I'll help you." Richa got up. They went into the kitchen.

Riya came. "Umm... can I also help you?" She asked. Anuradha nodded. She came inside. "So what's the menu?" Riya asked, sitting on the counter, grabbing a knife. "Tawa Paneer, white rice, rotis, onion dal." Anuradha said, cutting the onions. Richa chopped the peppers. Riya washed the rice and she kept it in the rice cooker. She forgot to pour the water underneath the vessel. She kept the lid and the weighter. They finished with the onion dal and Tawa Paneer. They kept the dough ready for the rotis and came out for some rest.

"Thank you girls, for helping me." Anuradha said. "Its okay Aai." Riya smiled. Anuradha ignored. After some time, they heard a explosive sound from the kitchen and they went running there. It was the rice cooker. Rice was all over the kitchen. It spoiled the dough, which they kept for the rotis, the onion dal and also Tawa Paneer. Anuradha got angry. "Who kept the rice on the stove?" She asked sternly. "M... Me A... Aai." Riya said scared. "How did you keep it?" Anuradha asked. "Oops, I forgot to pour water underneath the vessel." Riya rubbed her back head. Anuradha slapped her hard. Riya widened her eyes, keeping a hand on her cheek, glaring at Anuradha. Devansh came running there. "What happened?" He asked. Richa explained everything. After some silence, "It's not her mistake Mota Aai." Devansh shook his head. "What are you even talking about Deva?" Anuradha got shocked. "Haan Deva, what are you even talking about. It would have cost a life." Richa said. "Bhabhi, Mota Aai, she forgot talking to you. That's why shee didn't do it. She's never careless." He said, grabbing Riya by her shoulder. "You're insane." Richa shook her head and walked out. "Deva, you've gone crazy!" Anuradha exclaimed and walked out. "Thank you for understanding me." Riya smiled and hugged Devansh. He hugged her back. "Coffee?" He asked. She nodded. They went to Starbucks. 

"This is insane! So insane! Devansh is so stupid! Really!" Richa gritted her teeth, hissing. "What happened?" Sumedh asked. "You, baba and everyone we're out when it happened." Richa hissed again. "Arre, what actually happened jaan?" He asked. "First you sit, I'll tell." She said. He sat beside her. She turned to him and started telling everything. "He's gone crazy!" Sumedh exclaimed. "I told you!" She said. She cursed some silly ones on Riya. "Shhhhh!!!!!" He kept his index finger on her lips. She saw him with an innocent look. "What?" she sighed. "Wait!" He whispered. He slowly leaned towards her and cupped her face. He pushed his lips on hers. He started kissing and she kissed back. He slightly pressed her waist and kissed her lips. They broke the kiss with the shortage of breath. Richa panted hard. They laughed. "Kamina!" She pushed him, blushing. He laughed loud. "Love you pagal!" She kissed his cheek. "Love you too pagli." He smooched her. She blushed hard. 

"Really! That's great! I too love photography Dev!" Riya said and she realized that she called him Dev. "Is it okay if I call you Dev?" She asked. He laughed and nodded. "We're officially best friends now Riya. So you can call me whatever you want." Devansh said. She laughed. "Its okay dear buddy. I love to call you by all the craziest names possible." Riya joked. "Haha that's awesome pagal maa." He too joked. They laughed. "So you're a singer?" Riya asked. "Of course also a song writer and music composer." He said. "That's great. I too love singing." She said. "I am glad. I hope you can sing with me." He frowned. "Of course Mr. Dramebaaz. Now don't frown like that. Its too much." She tongue winked to him. "Arre! Mrs. Dramebaaz started." He said and realized what he said. "Sorry." He smiled. "For what?" She asked. She didn't notice that Mrs. Dramebaaz. "Shall we go?" He asked. She nodded. They paid the bill and went from there. 'I got a best friend who always supports me.' Riya thought, smiling to herself. 

What did you do Riya? OMG! Devansh! Ahaan being protective towards Riya. Sumedh and Richa ;) what's happening? *evil smirks* An update after a long time. Dedicated to Akhi615 and magically_positive Lemme take a leap of a month after this. It's needed for the story.