Stars: Chapter 2

"Thalia! Thalia wake up!" Fiona shouted in her ear. Her delicate hands tugging in the older girls blankets.

Thalia groaned and yawned.

"To early." She muttered, opening her eyes just a crack to see Fiona walk off. Scoffing at Thalia's behavior

Thalia rolled over, smiled at her small time victory, and fell back asleep.

For about 3 seconds that is. "Thalia-I-Don't-Know-What-Your-Last-Name-Is, get your butt out of bed right now!" She heard a hunter scream at her.

Thalia's eyes now opened in alarm.

It was Macey.

Thalia scrambled to her up. "I'm up!" She exclaimed, throwing her warm blankets to the floor.

Macey is kinda scary, even for a 9 year old.

Not that Thalia would ever admit to that.

"I'm up!" She shouted again, probably waking several girls in the process.

"Good." Macey commented, smiling briefly as she herself started to get ready.

"Now come on! We gotta get to Camp today! Lady Artemis is waiting for us!" Fiona whined, attempting to use her weight to move Thalia to breakfast.

To bad that Thalia was a 14 year old girl, and she was only 10.

"Chill kid! I'm still in my pajamas!" Thalia said, pulling away from Fiona's python grip.

Fiona rolled her eyes.

"Come on and hurry then!" She whined at Thalia.

Sighing, Thalia eventually just let Fiona drag her to breakfast.

"Thalia. I'm surprised you up. After that night where I found you up so late— I doubted you'd wake up until at least noon." Artemis said, seeing that she was up.

She gave her a soft smile before sitting down and putting her arms against the table.

She then banged her head on the table repeatedly, embarrassed that Artemis had even found her! What if she heard her?

Thalia's head stopped, staying up in the air for a few minutes, and a girl looked at her curiously.

Thalia, now slightly panicked, quickly got up and ran to the tent. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself. She probably would have said something by now right?

It was official.

Thalia was panicking—she hadn't even noticed that Heaven—another hunter who was 17—had snuck behind her.

"Okay Thals. I'm sure she didn't hear me. I am absolutely positive. . . She heard me talking to her. Thalia Gr- Thalia! Get a hold of yourself! B-Bianca's dead!" She told herself, a small slap on her temple (from herself).

"But you lo- No I can't say those words again!" She scolded herself, Heaven resisted her urge to gasp.

Thalia— the Lieutenant of Artemisthe hunt that girls joined that swore off relationships had a relationship with Bianca! A dead sister of the hunt! She was outraged, after all Thalia had done! She had fallen in love!

And she wasn't over it! "You- you Liar!" She yelled, accidentally. Which resulted in giving away her hiding spot.

Thalia inhaled sharply, turning around fiercely. "It's not what it looks– sounds like!" Thalia said, correcting herself.

Heaven looked at her in disbelief. Then in anger.

"First you fell in love! Never got over it! And now your lying! I don't even know you anymore! And so will Artemis within a few minutes!" She screamed, running off.

Thalia got up, her head spinned but she didn't care.

"No! Stop! I command you!" She yelled, running after Heaven.

"You don't own me!" Heaven screamed back at her, distracting Thalia.

Unfortunately for Thalia— this distraction head to her tripping ungracefully into a tree.

Of all things— a tree!

Thalia didn't remember much after that. Just muffled voices, and darkness, very little light at all really.

But she remembered pain, her head ached, along with her ankle. But other than that she couldn't focus. She couldn't think. And she finally gave in to sleep.

A/n:

I know it's short! But I am fixing up another chapter! Not to bad? Good? Nah? Maybe? Anyways, have a good Christmas. Planning one currently- as I have said. And hope to publish it between tomorrow, and maybe New Years. Peace!

-Bridget

***Edited***