Stars: Chapter 11

The demigods and the goddess of the Hunt appeared in front of Bianca. Her face burned, and where there wasn't blackened flesh, there was just bones. Black and yellow bones.

"Oh my gods." Jason whimpered, Percy started to turn slightly green. "Bianca?" Nico asked silently, the burnt face girl, known as Bianca, looked at him slowly.

"Nico?" She rasped, then started shaking as she coughed violently. Blood ran down the side of her mouth. And some out of her left ear, getting in her hair and running down her neck.

"Bianca. You got a little. . ." Nico gestured to her neck. Bianca nodded gratefully and tried to get it off with her sleeve, only spreading it.

Nico winced.

Bianca flinched.

And Percy was pretty sure Jason fainted. . .

"Thalia, Thalia can you hear me?" Apollo questioned loudly, leaning over a bed.

Thalia looked nearly the same, only her skin was now paler- tinted green- and her whole body was trembling.

Bianca clung her hands to her chest, her clothes starting to fall off. This revealed her body, but skeleton like. Her skin was no longer its healthy tone, not a sickening pale or not there at all.

Dust started to appear at her feet. Bianca kneeled over.

"Thalia." She rasped, Nico quickly ran to his sister.

Thalia moaned in pain. "Bianca." She cried softly, tears falling from her eyes.

"Artemis, the potions, quickly. Or we'll all-" "On it." She interrupted, quickly summoning 2 bottles of purple liquid.

The others were silent, watching the two.

Artemis slipped the purple liquid in Thalia's mouth first, switching to Bianca as the first bottle emptied.

Apollo sat next to them in concentration, his appearance taking those of the demigods- worrysome, disturbed, and scared.

"Come on, COME ON!" Apollo shouted, hot tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"W-what's happening?!" Nico asked panicky, the silence of the demigods broken.

Bianca screamed.

Thalia screamed too.

"What's happening?!" Nico screamed at the gods.

They didn't answer.