Stars: Chapter 4

The screen turned on, and the lights dimmed as they would in a real theater.

"What's going on!?" Bianca whispered frantically to Nico. She was not used to this type of technology.

"It's just how the movies work now." Nico whispered back, and a song started.

The song wasn't very loud, a peaceful piano and a few high notes but that was it. It confused almost everyone. "Thalia Grace!" A voice thundered, the ground of the theater shook slightly. The vibration was felt by all. The screen showed Thalia, a hole in the middle of her stomach, and she was trembling. "Father. I am d-dead."

Thalia stated, AnnaBeth gasped- she knew what this was. It was after Thalia's. . . Accident. "I know. And that was extremely disappointing. My daughter- the daughter of the most powerful god of all! The king in fact! Was defeated by, a- a cyclops!" She thundered, eyeing Thalia harshly. She flinched, the cyclops that killed her probably still fresh in her mind.

Finally, she spoke again. "I know father. But why am I here?" She asked, her attitude showing more. "Thalsassy!" Jason shouted. Making the Memory pause. "No!" Percy debated, throwing a few M&Ms at him. "Hey!" Jason said, "Enough!" Bianca yelled. Everyone was quiet, and the memory resumed.

"You will not talk to me that way girl!" He yelled, "Yeah right! You where, like, such a good father!" She muttered sarcastically. Bianca smiled sadly, 'that's my thals!' She thought.

"Stop! We are here to discuss your situation." Zeus said, his eyes looking over Thalia. "My situation?!" She said, her eye brows raised and her eyes were wide. Bianca giggled slightly. Nico looked at her questioning. Bianca quickly stopped and tried to pull it off as a cough.

Nico looked back at the screen. "Yes. Now, since you died- I have decided that you. Thalia, you will go to your cousins. Their trapped in a casino, stay with them. Befriend them. And finally, get them out, if anyone brings you back from your tree form- which is not likely at all. Well, you'll be back where you just were. Just, a different time zone. Understood?" Zeus asked Thalia.

Thalia looked at her father, and thought for a second. Finally, she nodded. "I accept this. But just for the record, who are their 'parents' and who are they?" She asked, looking quite bored. Zeus sighed, "Their the children of Hades, Nico and Bianca Di Angelo." He answered, before Thalia was engrossed in light.

"Hey!" Thalia protected, however it was no use. Thalia landed on her knees in front of a building. Nico and Bianca winced, it was the Lotus Casino. "Ow!" She muttered, "Throw me to the ground why don't you?" She muttered to herself. People walked around her, ignoring her completely.

"Soltus Nasico?" Thalia said, squinting at the sign. "Something like that." Thalia said to herself, walking in. Instantly she was greeted by a overly energetic lady. She had about 3000 pounds of make up, messy blonde hair, and blinding white teeth. Thalia looked at the lady, almost annoyed at her presence.

"Hellllloo! I'm Brooklyn! And would you like a Lotus Flower?" She asked, shoving a small flower in her face. Thalia shoved her arm away. "Get away! I just am here to stay the night!" She said rudely. The lady's smiled, "Of Course! Follow me ma'am!" She told Thalia. "1) Call me Thalia. And 2) Stop smiling, it makes you look like an old bat with a thousand pounds of make up on their face!" Thalia said, the lady ignored her.

Then, a blur crashed into Thalia. Bianca almost gasped, was she hurt?! Was she okay? "Ow. . . Again!" She muttered, the 'blur' scrambled to get up. "I am so sorry! My apologies ma'am!" The voice said. Bianca recognized this voice.

"It's fine kid. By the way, you know it's rude to crash into strangers?" Thalia joked, the boy gasped. "I am so sorry! I- I'm Nico Di Angelo!" He said, hurriedly. "Nice name ki- Nico. I'm Thalia." She said, "No last name?" He asked, Thalia nodded.

"I prefer not to use it." She answered truthfully. Nico nodded, "So. What's the rush Nico?" She asked him. He looked at her, "My sister. She's missing. I-I can't find her." Nico said, close to tears.

"How old are you Nico?" Thalia asked, "10. I'm 10." He told her, "Well, hey. I'm 14, now let's go find your sister." She said, gently taking his hand and walking through the crowd. "Bianca!" Nico yelled, Thalia winced- this kid had a set of lungs.

After a few minutes they found her. "Bianca!" He called, the Memory Bianca turned around. "Nico!" She cried, Nico ran to her. He then jumped on her, Thalia smiled slightly. She missed Jason. . . Stupid mother.

"Thank you." Bianca thanked Thalia, walking up to her with Nico's ear in her grip. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Nico said, Thalia laughed. "No problem. By the way. Names Thalia." She said, Bianca shot her a questioning look. "No last name?" She asked, Thalia smiled.

"That's what Nico said, but I just prefer not to use it." Thalia said, Bianca nodded. "I respect that." She told her, "So. Do you know the date?" She asked, looking at her watch. "Our father said he'd pick us up when it's Tuesday." She answered, Thalia was confused for a second. "Um. I think it's. . . Monday." She lied, how long have they been here?

The bat-makeup lady came up again. "Lotus Flower?" She asked, Bianca and Nico nodded. Taking a small flower from the tray she held. Thalia sighed, but took a flower. "No thals." Percy and AnnaBeth whispered. Thalia bit into the flower, and nothing happened.

She stood there and shrugged. "Not bad, for a flower." She told the lady. The lady looked surprised for a moment but quickly smiled. "Thank you!" She said through grunted teeth. Thalia smirked and looked away.

"How- wha- she can-" Nico said, in shock. Bianca smiled, looking at her brother. He wasn't a baby anymore, "Well, she's just that amazingly beau- I mean talented? Or maybe Zeus helped?" Bianca answered, everyone shrugged. And the Memory continued.

A/n:
Hey guys!!! Merry Christmas!!!

-Bridget Di Angelo