Stars: Chapter 8

Memories in italics!

'3 Months Later.' Appeared at the top of the screen, the demigods quiet, and Artemis glanced at her ex-huntress worriedly. "Are you sure she's going to make it through these memories? Bianca seems to be turning grey, slightly burned." Artemis observed, looking at the girls cheek.

Bianca's skin was slowly flaking off, her skin turning from its healthy tan, to an ashy grey. Black skin slowly spreading from the middle of her cheek outwards.

Bianca, and the others, had yet to notice. Apollo glanced at her. He rubbed his forehead, sighing, which was out of character for him.

"This is worse than I thought. We may have to speed things up a bit." He whispered back, Artemis but her lip.

"H-How many memories left?" She asked shakily, Apollo frowns.

"At this rate?" He asked, then paused. "I'd say 2 or 3." He told her grimly.

Artemis sighed, but averted her attention to the memory.

"We should do something." Thalia stated, her clothes back to their normal Gothic/punk look, and her hair the same spiked locks. Bianca raised her eyebrow, "For what?" She questioned, rubbing her thumb over the top of Nico's hand.

"Yeah? Why are we doing something exactly?" Nico piped up. Thalia sighed, "Well, today is someone's birthday." Thalia said, looking at Bianca. "Whose birthday?" Nico asked, looking at them confused.

Thalia sighed. "Happy Birthday-" Before she could finish Nico spoke. "It better not be my birthday. I would be sad if I forgot it." He said, Thalia glared at him.

"I swear you have the mental strength, and focus of an eight year old boy sometimes. It's like you haven't aged up two years, but reversed the process!" Thalia teased, Nico stuck out his tongue, and Bianca let out a few giggles.

"As I was saying." Thalia continued, "Happy Birthday Bianca!" Thalia remarked, smiling.

Bianca blushed, Nico looked curiously at her.

Jason looked at Nico in shock. "You forgot your sister's birthday?" He asked, Nico glanced at him, blushing slightly. "It's not m-my fault, I- I." Nico stammered, then he sighed, Nico really had no excuse for this.

Nico blushed, his cheeks tingled pink, harder to tell with his (past) ski tone. "H-Happy Birthday?" Nico stammered nervously, looking at Bianca. Bianca laughed, kissing his forehead. "Thank you Nico." She replied, her brother blushed.

"So, what do you want to do?" Thalia asked, Bianca rose her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" She questioned, Thalia laughed.

The siblings stayed quiet.

"Oh you're serious." Thalia stated, her laughter stopped. "Why would we do something for my birthday? I'd get a small gift from my mother to supply me for my marriage, and occasionally something from my father- he'd always tell me it was for my turn in ruling." Bianca said, "Both of them aren't aloud to be here. Whether by death or by laws." Bianca added softly.

"Well. Now it's time for us to be in their places. . . I guess." Thalia told her. Nico gave a grin, "Yeah. Come on Bia!" Nico pleaded.

Bianca thought for a second. "I guess. . ." She said softly. Thalia gave her a wide grin, "First, roles of parent." She stated, taking Bianca's hand.

"I vote Nico to be the mom!" Thalia said, "Hey!" Nico exclaimed, they all laughed. "Oh please, you'll make the perfect mother!" Thalia teased, ruffling his hair.

Nico swatted her hand away, "D-don't do that!" He whined, smiling.

Thalia rolled her eyes at the younger boys tactics, then glanced at Bianca.

"You okay with me being Hades for a day?" Thalia joked, a small smile graced Bianca's lips. "As long as you do it right." She said, making Thalia laugh.

"I'll try kid." Was her reply.

The demigods then witnessed a time skip.

The alley was quiet, dark, and isolated. Thalia took Bianca by her hand, leading her into the alley instead of her brother and some friends of theirs.

"Where are we going?" Bianca asked, a dark blue blind fold over her eyes. "Just trust me, okay?" Thalia ordered, looking back at her.

"I want to be Thalia for a split moment. Is that acceptable?" Thalia asked, slightly serious, but slight teasing implied.

"Y-yeah." Bianca stammered, biting her lip. "Why?" She asked, confused.

"Bianca. I have to tell you something." Thalia whispered, taking off the blind fold.

Bianca's eyes adjusted to the darkness rather quickly, and she looked up at the older girl. "What is to Thals? You can tell me anything." Bianca whispered, Thalia sniffled.

"I'm attracted to girls." She admitted. Bianca gave her a soft smile, and a small giggle. Thalia had a few tears running down her face, but looked at Bianca- confused.

"I am too. You're not alone." Bianca said, Thalia gave her a smile.

"Is that all?" Bianca asked, looking around at the alley's stone maze of walls. "No, I wanted to give you an early birthday present." Thalia said, "Follow me." She ordered.

Bianca shrugged and followed Thalia.

Thalia feet slammed against the concrete floors, going faster and faster as she ran. Bianca quickly caught up.

Thalia jerked left, and without skipping a beat, she ran up a ladder.

Bianca screamed, and nearly ran into a wall. She then walked up, and looked at the ladder.

"It looks high." She whimpered, but noticed Thalia sweating.

"She's scared. But she's doing this for me." Bianca whispered, her chest filling up with a warm sensation. Making her cheeks go red, and her heart flutter.

'That was weird.' Bianca thought, taking a deep breath.

She then followed Thalia up in the ladder.

When both girls were up on the ledge. Bianca gasped.

"Woah." She whispered, looking at the large sun. "Happy Birthday." Thalia said, Bianca smiled. "Best Birthday ever." She managed to say, glancing at Thalia's lips.

"You deserve it." Thalia replied, looking at the sun. "I have something to give you too. As a. . . As an early gift." Bianca said, gulping.

"What is it?" Thalia asked, confusion written across her face.

"This." Bianca stated, grabbing Thalia's hand before it was too late. She pulled he girls face toward hers with her free hand.

Now, their lips were nearly just inches apart. "Make a wish." Bianca whispered, then, their lips collided.

Everyone was silent.