Stars: Chapter 7

Memories in italics, reactions and things like that in plain text. Just to make it easier!!

The demigods were silent. The memories flashed before their eyes, to fast for anyone to even get a glimpse of what was happening. Even the Apollo and Artemis had trouble tracking them. Eventually, they slowed down.

It was still in fast forward- but it had slowed enough so they could at least see what was happening. No sound, just breathing. Nothing from the memories, just blurred, faster than light images.

Finally, it stopped. Just froze. Nico glanced at his sister again, her tears still going down her face. He sighed, he didn't even know what was wrong. Maybe it was something he said? Something he did?

Nico scolded himself, he sounded like he was an insecure preteen girl! He would usually be thinking this was with Will—not his own sister! Nico quickly got distracted. He started to wonder where and what Will was currently doing or really thinking. Maybe healing campers? Searching for him? Nico never knew with his, significant annoyance, he almost laughed. 

After several more minutes, the Memory started to play.

"Bianca?" Thalia asked softly.

Nico almost gasped. He remembered this.

"Listen, you can't go." Thalia stated firmly, Bianca— who had red lipstick, dark green eyeshadow on, making her look maybe twice her age— looked at Thalia in annoyance.

"You're not my mom!" She whispered, touching the sleeve of her dark green dress. It revealed her not yet fully developed cleavage, and showed a great deal of her upper thighs. "Bianca." Thalia said, looking over her.

"We can't just gamble, for Hades sake you're 14!" Thalia exclaimed, "Don't use my father's name in vain! You're 14 too you know!" Bianca snapped back, Thalia grabbed a sweater from their bed. "For the last time Bianca Rose-Catherine Di Angelo! You will put away those clothes, wash off that make up, and go to bed!" Thalia shouted, handing Bianca the sweater angrily. Bianca shot her a dirty look.

"Bianca?" Nico asked, sleepy and confused.

"Great! You woke him up!" Bianca said, nearly growling as she spoke. Thalia rolled her eyes, averting her attention to Nico.

"What am I? A curse?!" Nico asked slightly hurt. "Nic–" Bianca began, but was cut off by Percy. "Why are you dressed like that?" He asked, Jason looked at the memory. "Why is Thalia dressed in some kind of fancy, I'm so famous and a basic. . . Female dog. . . Kind of way?" Jason asked, Bianca sighed.

"Boys." Artemis mumbled, "Is that all you have in your vocabulary?" Apollo teased, Artemis sighed— ignoring him.

"Why does Thalia know your full name?" Jason asked again, Percy looked at Bianca. "Why'd you tell her your full name?" He asked, Jason nodded in agreement to his question.

"Okay, one question at a time!" Bianca exclaimed, the boys nodded, Percy raised his hand.

Bianca– hesitantly – said, "Percy, ask your question."

"Why are you and Thalia dressed so. . ." He trailed off, not finding a word for the outfits they were wearing. Bianca sighed, "Revealingly? Well. We um. We had to get babysitters somehow." Bianca replied, "Why babysitters?" Percy questioned, Bianca looked down.

"Because Nico's still a baby." She muttered, Nico heard her. "I am not!" He insisted, still slightly hurt by the earlier words.

"So you sold your bodies?!" Jason said, shocked. Bianca looked at him, aghast. "No! We worked at a few bars, played a few games at the casino. The normal. . . Jobs we could manage at a young age." Bianca told him. "Still doesn't explain the clothes!" He pointed out.