Stars: Chapter 10

Memories in italics!!

A flash of light appeared, taking Apollo and Bianca's body out of the theater-like memory booth.

"Bianca!" Nico screamed.

Jason stood there, trembling.

Percy held Nico back, Annabeth helping him as they tried to get the heartbroken boy off of the spot the god and ex-huntress once were.

Artemis gulped, "Lets just-just make it through the memories." She stammered, no one objected.

By the time the last memory was up, no one was in the mood for anything. The food was gone, and no one dared get up to restock.

Tissues were littered amongst all of them, even Artemis. Their cheeks all slightly tear-stained.

They had gone through memories of Bianca and Thalia for the last 5 days of them being together. Some even had Nico, well most had him in the memory, making Nico cry harder.

It was the last memory.

The last snippet of their lives together.

"Bianca." Thalia said, "Come with me please?" She asked, giving her a pleading look. Bianca shrugged, but nodding as she giggled at Thalia's face.

Thalia gave her a sad smile, Bianca brushed it off.

"Come on." She whispered, leading them to the alley where they had run through at Bianca's Birthday that year.

"I want to say something to you." Thalia said, looking into Bianca's eyes. Bianca nodded, looking into her girlfriend's.

"I love you." Thalia said, and started to pull Bianca up the ladder.

"Thals, I love you too. Where are we going?" Bianca asked, Thalia shot her a smile. "Where we had our first kiss." She replied, "There's something I need to tell you." She added quietly.

Bianca, who didn't hear the last part, nodded happily.

Thalia blinked back tears as she turned. Climbing up the ladder.

When they got up to the roof, Thalia grabbed Bianca's hand.

"Bia." She started, gently glancing at the young girl's hands. "I love you. So, so much." She continued.

Bianca just nodded in agreement.

"I don't mean to be sappy. But Bianca, I want you to have something. What I'm about to tell you will, well, this is going to be hard." Thalia admitted.

Bianca's cheeks were tinged pink, she was trying not to blush.

Thalia gulped, but pulled a ring from her jacket pocket. "Bianca." She stated, slipping the ring on her finger.

Tears gathered in Bianca's eyes. Her mouth slightly open in shock. "My dad said I don't have time left." She whispered, a few stray tears running down her cheeks.

"W-what?"

Bianca was confused.

"I love you." Thalia whispered, "Dad's gonna take me in a few minutes. I just thought you should know." She said, "No. Thalia! T-this can't be happening." Bianca said.

Tears were rapidly falling down both girls cheeks.

"I have a confession." Thalia said, sniffling.

"My name." She gave Bianca a shaky smile. "My name is Thalia Grace."

With that, thunder lit up the roof. Sparking against a nearby metal tube.

Bianca let out a scream, fire immediately starting.

Wind howled rapidly, blowing her hair in her face. "No!" Bianca screamed.

Tears ran down her face, and she fell over. The wind was blowing faster and harder now. Lightning and thunder getting louder, brighter.

"Σ 'αγαπώ, το αστέρι μου." Thalia whispered, before closing her eyes.

"Thalia!" Bianca shouted, looking at her girlfriend in horror as lighting struck her.

"Stop it!" She screamed at the sky.

And with that.

Thalia was gone.

The storm stopped. Everything was silent.

Bianca looked at the spot Thalia had stood, shocked. Her mouth was opened slightly, and her eyes full of tears. "Thals?" She whispered, her hand flying over her mouth as she realized what had just happened.

"Thalia. No. No, no!" She said, crying harder.

She caught something in the ground. It seemed to be the only reminder she had of her girlfriend.

With shaky hands, she picked up the object.

"Thalia." Bianca whimpered, and clutched the ring she dropped.

Tears fell to the ground, and she tried to muffle a sob.

Footsteps.

"Bianca?" Nico called out, "Ye-Yeah Nico?" Bianca stammered.

Nico quickly climbed the ladder, standing on the roof.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused.

"Thalia." Bianca whispered, Nico looked even more confused.

"Bianca. Who's Thalia?" He asked her, Bianca looked up at the sky. "Why'd you do this to me?!" She screamed, tears still falling down her face.

Her nose started to bleed.

Her lips were slightly blue, and she was shivering.

"Bianca. I think you need to go to bed." Nico whispered, and slowly guided his sister back home.

"I love you Neeks." She murmured, and collapsed on the bed. Nico just gave her a soft smile. "I love you too." He replied, then walked off to who knows where.

"That's the last one." Artemis whispered, the room was quiet.

"What just happened?" Jason asked, Annabeth looked at him softly. "We brought Thalia back from her tree form." Percy answered.

Then.

Silence.