Stars: Chapter 3

"Apollo. What can we do for my hunter." Artemis asked her (younger) twin brother.

Apollo sighed, rubbing his head. "It seems the only way we can tell what's wrong completely, is if we. . .I don't know. . . Sorta, kinda, look through some of her most personal memories."

He muttered, avoiding the goddess's eyes.

Artemis looked at Apollo with a death glare. "Speak up." She demanded, Apollo looked down at his feet sheepishly.

"Well Little sis-" Artemis interrupted him. "Don't call me that." She snapped, Apollo rolled his eyes. "Males." Artemis muttered under her breath.

"As I was saying. It seems that through Thalia getting knocked out- her body. Well she is sorta shutting down. This is usually caused by depression, extreme stress, anxiety. If we don't find out what's happening, and confront her— by talking, and getting some of my godly magic do-hickey-jazz in. We may be able to 'revive' her again." Apollo paused before adding more information.

"This is pretty fatal, and only 1 out of every 100 cases worked. But it's hard— we usually call it MDD. Or Memory Depression Disorder." Apollo explained.

"Brother." Artemis stated, "As much as I hate to ask questions. Do we need others? Like fellow hunters or cousins?" She asked, trying not to freak out by Thalia having MDD.

Apollo flashed a typical playboy grin. "That's why I brought them here." He snapped his fingers, and a few demigods fell from the sky.

Nico Di Angelo fell first, using language not meant for little people.

Jason Grace was second, scrambling off of Nico. Apologizing profusely, then came Annabeth Chase.

She landed on Jason, knocking him to the ground— once again, very colorful language not meant for little people.

Then came Percy Jackson, just getting up from the ground as if this was normal to him.

Finally came. . . Bianca Di Angelo.

Which shocked everyone.

Nico fainted, and Percy was baffled. Artemis was shocked at the hunter. Her dead hunter, she was alive?!

Annabeth, she had to catch Nico. Staring at Bianca with wide eyes.

Jason— not knowing anything about her. Or the fact that she was suppose to be dead. Stood there confused.

Finally, words where said, breaking the silence.

"But you're-you're suppose to be! Bu-Bia- " Percy stammered, and after a few moments he said "I hate demigod dreams."

"Percy. This isn't a demigod dream." Apollo informed him. Watching in slight amusement as Percy's eyes went as wide as saucers.

"Yeah!" Bianca agreed, "And I'm–wait. I am suppose to be dead." She stated, her fingertips brushing against her cheek.

The hunter laughed nervously.

"W-well this is awkward. . . Um hi person with Thalia eyes, but hair like that Will guy from camp. Was his name Will? It could of been Bill- eh. Who cares? Anyway, hi! I'm Bianca Di Angelo! The suppose to be dead daughter of Hades!" She said cheerfully, as if she was the only one calm about this.

Nico was slowly regaining his consciousness. Mumbling a few words here and there.

"Okay. Now that we're all h-" Apollo was interrupted again. "Oh my gods Thalia! What did you do to my cousin!" Percy exclaimed, looking at Thalia's limp body. Her hair was messier than usual, and she looked at peace- minus the bump on her forehead the size of a fist.