A wonderful mess- A Matt Smith fanfic

"Well hello," I hear a voice say.

The music is loud, and my ears are thrumming, but I can hear his voice, it's impossible to miss it. Deep, smooth like velvet. Turning around, I get a look at him. He's tall and lankey, with short hair and a wide smile.

"Hello to you," I reply, giving him a flirty smile. Returning the smile, he leans against the bar, and leans towards me. Not that I'm  complaining, he's pretty handsome. "I'm Matt," He says, and holds out his hand. 

Shaking it, I reply, "Nice to meet you, Matt. I'm Evie."

"Evie, eh?" He asks, "What a lovely name. Can I buy you a drink?"

That's pretty much all I remember.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, my head pounding. Rolling over I look at my clock and- wait. My clock isn't there. That's bad. Not horrible, but not good. A second later, something clicks, when I realize that I'm not in my bed either. And that there's a guy beside me. His back is turned away from me, and then I remeber. I was  at a bar, and it was late, and I were a little bit drunk, and he looked hot and then.... Well, it all kind of speaks for itself, dosen't it?

Groaning, I sit up. The man- Matt, I think, turns and faces me.

"Morning, sunshine," He says, smiling. 

"Ugh." Is my reply.

"C'mon!" He says teasingly, "Didn't you  have fun? I know I did." 

Picking up various items of clothing of the floor, I answer him. "Well, yes I had fun. But you're a complete stranger!"

He smiles widley, like he has some sort of secret. "I wouldn't say that. Maybe  you might know me."

I give him a quizzical look, as he checks the time. "Christ, it's nine already! I've got to get to set!"

"Set?" I ask, watching him retreat to the bathroom. "What, are you an actor?"

"Yep," He replies, while applying shaving cream  to his face. 

Putting on my chlothes, I decied to quiz him. "Would you be in anything I know?"

Chuckling, he answers, "Maybe. Maybe not. You watch Doctor Who?"

I think for a moment, "No, but my best friend does. Religously."

Laughing again, he looks at me. "Tell her you slept with Matt Smith, would you?"

"Why would I tell her- Oh no.... You're not-"

"Oh, but I am,"  Was his answer.

Sitting down on the bed, gobsmacked, I put on my shoes. "I can't believe I slept with Matt Smith..." I mutter.

"Correction, you slept on Matt Smith. Twice. Then you let me have a go. Remember?" He called cheekily from the bathroom.

"Oh shut up!" I said. Grabbing my bag, I made my way downstairs. As I reached the stairs, I heard Matt yell, "Hey, Evie, my phone number's downsatirs. Call me!"

"I won't." I replied.

"Come on! Fine... Bye then!"

I look at his phone number, sitting on the counter, and I pick it up gingerly. Within minutes, it's in my bag, and after yelling another goodbye, I'm out the door.

I didn't know it then, but within a couple of weeks I would call him back, with big news.

------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Mia :)

Now, obviously, these evnts arn't real, I don't own anyone blah blah blah.

If you guys like this, then please vote, comment or follow :D

(They help me feed the plot bunnies.)