Chapter 23!!

I couldn't believe it. Micheal had just confessed all of his feelings for me in front of everyone. I wanted so badly to run into his arms and tell him I feel the same, but I couldn't. So guess what I did.... I ran. Just like usual there I was running away from all of my problems.

 I barged my way into a small room at the back of the church. There was a full length mirror, which was the first thing you saw when you walked in the room. Looking back at me was a girl in a gorgeous wedding dress, nine months pregnant and with mascara half way down her face. Great, I was a mess.

"Evie," I heard Micheal's voice call, I turned around and sure enough he was standing right there.

"You had no right," I whispered.

"Excuse me?" he asked, not hearing what I had said.

"You had no right to stop this marriage!"

"What do you mean? You didn't even want to marry Matt! You and I both know this marriage was so he didn't look bad," he tried to explain.

"Micheal, it was so I didn't look bad either. I didn't want my child to be a bastard I wanted there first few months, at least, to be in a proper family."

"And what I could have given you wouldn't have been proper?"

"Of course it would have been bu-" Matt burst through the door.

"You c*nt!" Matt yelled and then he punched Micheal in the face.

"You really shouldn't of done that," fists started to fling everywhere and both boys were obviously hurt already.

 That's when it happened. I felt some liquid trickle down my leg and I got a pain in my lower tummy.

"Guys..." they didn't stop fighting.

"Guys," still nothing.

"Can you to stop fighting?!? My water just broke God damn it!!!!!"

"Crap," Matt breathed.