Chapter 2: Meeting Fairy Tail (Edited)

Reino's P.O.V

It's been 3 years since Musume-can died... I've been acting cold and distant towards other people. That's why I'm starting over in a new town called Magnolia. I hear they have a guild called Fairy Tail, probably the stongest guild in all of Fiore! I hope to also become a member!!

"The Magnolia Express has now stopped. All passengers please depart now." The conductor says in his little microphone.
"Wow, such a fast ride from Clover Town to here!" I say in awe.
"Well, here goes nothin'... Fairy Tail here I come!!" I say as I get off of the train and grab my suitcases.

"Now all I need to do is find an apartment and try to find this Fairy Tail." I say as I start to approach some people.

~AT FAIRY TAIL~

Lucy's P.O.V

It's still the same at the guild, chairs flying everywhere, Cana drinking her beer, Natsu and Gray fighting and insulting each other... I was about to take a sip of my strawberry milkshake when a chair, a frikkin' CHAIR hit the back of my head. I knew that Natsu was the cause of it.

"Natsu..."
"Uh, ye-ye-yeah??" Natsu turned to look at me nervously. He looked like he just saw a demon Erza. After that I beat him up.
I was about to do my famous "Lucy Kick" on him when someone opened the door... She looked like she was Wendy's age. She had pale blue hair and electric blue eyes. I felt that she had immense magic power! I whispered to Mira, "Who's that?"
"I don't know." Mira replied. I saw the girl take a deep breath and speak.

"Can I join your guild?" She asked

Reino's P.O.V

Yay! I found an apartment!! I say happily in my mind.
"Now all I have to do is to ask someone where Fairy Tail is..." I say to myself as I start moving and asking people for directions. A few hours or minutes later, I finally come face to face with the doors of the, let me say it, NOISY guild
"I finally found it!!" I cheer to myself. I hear A LOT of noise here though.
"How could people give the wrong directions if it's too noticable?!" Anyway, here I go...
When I come in, I see people wrestling and drinking beer everywhere except for a dark blue haired girl about my age, 3 cats (probably the third one is a panther), a dark purple haired boy also around my age, a pretty blonde lady and a silver haired lady who looked like the barmaid. So now all I have to do is to ask them...

"Can I join your guild?"

Hello everyone!!! Author-san here! Thanks for reading another chapter. Please read, comment, like and vote. Once again, I will be editing all the chapters from here on out cause cringe levels are high.
Anyway, Author-san out! PEACE!!!😊😊