Chapter 3: New Guild Member (Edited)

Reino's P.O.V

After I said that, the silver haired lady answered me.
"Of course! Just go up there to confirm it with the guild master." She said, smiling sweetly at me. Okay, so I have to confirm it...well at the very least they could let me join.   I'll just go up and show the master I'm worthy of being a guild member! I say in my mind as I go up to the master's office. I then sigh as I think of all the negative outcomes that might happen. No! Don't think about that stuff! I say in my mind.

"It's okay..." I say to myself.
"I'll just act natural." I then proceed to knock on the door

"Come in." An old man's voice answers. I open the door and look down to see a short old man.

"Hello." I greet politely.
"Are you here to join the guild?" He asks.
"Ye-yes I am." I say nervously.
"Oka-" He starts, but I cut him off.
"But first, I have to ask you something..." I say, looking down at the floor.
"Anything Miss- um..." He stops for a moment.

"Reino." I answer.
"Okay, Reino." He said, clearing his throat.
"Now what is it that you want to ask me?"  Okay, I've gotta ask him! Maybe he knows what happened to Musume-chan!! The voice in my mind says full of hope.
"Do you happen to know of a demon named Musume?" I ask.
"She was killed by someone who happened to get his/her hands on the Demon Blade." I say, afraid that he might not know about her.
"I'm afraid I don't know who killed your friend, but I do know some info that may want to know about the demon Musume..." He answers.
"Fine, we'll talk about it later. Anyway, I would want my guild mark here." I say, pointing to my right hand.
"In sky blue please." I requested. "Sure." He says.
"Do you want to have a duel with some of the wizards here before you join?" He asks patiently.
"Yes, master." "Thank you again..." I thank him before going out of the office. What did he mean? Me and Musume-chan have been together for a long time!!! I know everything about her!  Or not.....  Maybe I don't know everything about her. Maybe I only know an ample amount of information on her...  What is it that the master knows about Musume-chan that I don't?!  Anyway, here comes the battle!! I think. Master then climbs on the railing before shouting to gain the guild's attention.

"Okay, brats!!!!" He shouts.
"Here is our new member, Reino. But before she gets her guild mark, she will battle Team Natsu!!" Master announces before the pretty blonde I saw not too long ago answered back enthusiastically.
"Okay!" She said happily. A scarlet haired woman then spoke up.
"Sure, I'm always looking forward to a new challenge." A boy with strange bubblegum pink hair and a scarf made out of dragon scales chuckled.
"Hehe... I'm all fired up!!!!" And lastly, a lazy looking boy with raven hair and was wearing..NOTHING BUT BOXERS?!! Just sighed lazily before answering.
"Fine." Master then shouted.
"Let the battle commence!"

~TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE BATTLE~

Natsu's P.O.V

After the fight, all of us were panting real hard.
"Hey Popsicle, that Reino's a god slayer right?" I ask the idiotic stripper.
"Yeah, and she's a demon slayer too, Ash-For-Brains." He answers back with a hint of sass. Well he's certainly picking a fight with someone who just broke their bones fighting a 13- year old girl, that's for sure... I say in my brain as I pout.
"Plus she's an angel slayer." Lucy said. I kinda like Lucy when she acts smart, it makes her look pretty cute. 
"Anyway, what do you think master's talking about with Reino??"  The demon from hell (a.k.a Erza) asks.   
"Yeah, what do you think?" I say. They could be talking about practically anything!   
"Well maybe we could ask Reino when she's done talking with master." Lucy says, answering my question.        "Good idea, Lucy." Erza replies. I also wonder though, what could they be discussing???

Done and done with another chappy of The Demon Child of Fairy Tail!!! Yay! Thank you all for your support. Once again, I will be editing all chapters cause cringe levels are too high. Anyway, don't forget to read, comment, like and vote! Author-san out! PEACE!!!!