Chapter 9:Musume's Not Dead!

Natsu's P.O.V

I am confused! Why's she my sister when she just nearly killed me yesterday?! "Um... Are you okay, Natsu-nii?? Okay, I can see that she's worried, but what's with the 'nii' thing?! "Uh, are you sick, Natsu-nii??" "Mmm... No."
"Oh." "So why do you look so stressed right now??
"Um... Nothing!"
"Oh!"
Reino said. I wonder if she was surprised like I am now. I mean come on! We had to duel and she cruched my bones to a million pieces!!
"Natsu!" "Huh?" Oh. It's just Lucy. I thought it was Reino again. "Yeah?" "You've been spacing out a lot." "Huh? Sorry, just thinking about something..." "Wait." Ice princess said. "Natsu Dragneel, thinking?! I the world about to end?!" "What was that, Stripper?!" He is certainly picking a fight. After that, the whole guild was either brawling or drinking with the exceptions of Lucy, Mira, Wendy, Romeo, Happy, Charle and Reino.

3rd Person P.O.V

After another day in the Fairy Tail guild, Reino decided to head to her apartment. While passing by an alleyway, she noticed something OR someone! "Who's there?" Reino asked. Feeling scared of who it may be. Someone came out of the shadows. Someone who had come to find Reino 2 years ago. That person was...
"M-M-Musume-chan?!" Reino exclaimed. "I thought you died!" "I'll explain later when we get to your apartment." "But first, I-" ~GROWL~
"No need to explain. You're practically starving aren't you?" "Yes." "Good." I was just about to eat." "Let's go!!" "Yup."
Little did they know that a certain guild master was watching them from a safe distance. "Musume, you've come back because of that haven't you?"

Done! Sorry for the short chapter! Had to sleep already! So yeah! Author-san out!! PEACE!!!