Chapter 4:Musume's Past (Edited)

Reino's P.O.V

After the fight master gave me my sky blue guild mark. (It's so pretty😍😍)  While I was admiring my new guild mark, master came up to me and told me to go up to his office. I know that it's about Musume-chan's past or other stuff... It makes me sad that she can't trust me with her past...when I came into the office, master looked sad.  Then he said,
"Musume lied to you." He started.

"She's not a demon... she's a demon god." I look at him in utter shock and gasp loudly.

"B-b-but y-you're lying!!!" I say, trying so hard not to listen.
"Look, I don't know why she lied to you, but if you want proof, then look at this!!" He says as he holds up an envelope with a letter inside it. I then sigh as I knew it wouldn't change a thing.

"Fine, I'll believe you..." I say.
"But I want to see that letter you're holding." I said as calmly as I could say it. 
"Very well." Master replied, handing me the envelope.  

"But please, just please try to understand that it wasn't your fault..." He asks.
"Okay." I oblige.  I hope you're right, master...I say in my mind.

Makarov's P.O.V

I feel bad for the child, she just wanted a friend in the midst of darkness...I say in my mind.

"I hope you will be able to accept what's written there." I say to Reino.

"Master, I will be able to accept it... Musume's my friend!" She says, eyes full of hope.
"I'm just unsure wether or not she really wrote to you!!" She says, looking at me to see if I was lying.
"Look Reino, she wrote to me because I was her oldest friend." I said. If Musume lied to her, that would mean she was having a hard time in the trust test... I wonder, if Reino were to be happy, would it be with Musume or someone else?? I ask myself before sighing. I've decided to tell her.

"Reino, Musume had 4 tests to go through in order for her and a human to become friends.." I start.
"The first is the loyalty test: to test if she's loyal enough to help you anytime. She passed that test." I say, listing off all 4 tests Musume had to go through.
"The second is the honesty test: to test if she's honest enough not to lie to you. She passed that test too."  
"The third is the trust test: to test if she trusts you with all her heart. Sadly, she died trying to acomplish that misson...."    
"Though, she did skip a little to the fourth, she still didn't have the trust to tell you what she really was."    

"Master...." As I hear Reino adress me, I turn my head to look at her.
"I-I'm do-do-done r-reading."
"And I think I know who killed her!!" She says. Eyes full of determination to find out who killed her friend.

Whoa! Plot twist!!! Who do you guys think killed Musume?????  If the anticipation is killin' ya, then watch out for more chapters on "The Demon Child of Fairy Tail"! Once again, I will be editing all chapters of this book cause cringe levels are high. Anyway, Author-san out!!  PEACE!!!!