Chapter 8:Secrets For The Best (Part 2)

3rd Person P.O.V

Reino took a look at the Dragneel's family background and family tree. Guess what she found?! She found herself along with a young Natsu, Zeref, and their parents. "Why did they keep this from me?" She asked herself. Then she proceeded to go upstairs where the guild hall was located. "Hello, Reino. Did ya find anything that might lead you to finding your family??" Mira asked her. "Well, 'might' isn't the right word, Mira-san." "More like 'did lead'." Reino replied. "Oh, so you found out who your family members are?" "Yeah." "I was actually kinda shocked to find out who they were." Reino replied. "Really?" "Tell me who they are! Please!" "O-okay, it's gonna shock you but, my family members are Natsu-san, Zeref, and their parents." Reino said to the white haired barmaid. "....." "WHAT?!?!" "YOU'RE ACTUALLY RELATED TO SOMEONE IN THIS GUILD?! ESPECIALLY NATSU AND ZEREF?!" "Whoa, Mira-san, can you tone down for a bit?"😅😅 "You're freaking me out.." Whew, finally. I never thought Mira-san would stop at this point.😥 "What's all the shouting about, Mira?" Erza asked.

Reino's P.O.V

"What's all the shouting about, Mira?" Erza-nee asked her. "Well, you se-" "I'll say it this time, Mira-san." I took a deep breath and spoke. "NatsusanandZerefalongwiththeirparentsarerelatedtome!" (The whole guild) "......." "What?" Erza asked again. "(Sighs) You see, Natsu-san, Zeref (I know, weird right?) And their parents are related to me." "Oh, so that's why Mira was screaming about you related to someone in the guild." "Oh! Now I remember!" The first master said. "Huh? Oh! Hi, Mavis-chan!!" "Hi, Reino." "Seems you remember me quite well." "Of course. I always used to see you when I train my magic with Musume-chan!" (The whole guild) "Huh??" "So, first. You knew Reino from the very beginning and you didn't tell us about it?" Master asked. Don't blame him though. Secrets can be pretty back-stabbing. I turn over to Natsu-san. "So we're actually related, huh?" I know I'm asking a pretty obvious question, but it's just to lighten the mood. "Yeah... Kinda akward." "Little sis." Natsu says. "Little sis. Huh.." "Sorry, Natsu-san.." I whisper. "I have to kill you.."

Done and done with another chappy of The Demon Child of Fairy Tail!!! Yay! Why did Reino say sorry? Why does she need to kill him??! Find out! Again, thank you all for your support. Anyway, don't forget to read, comment, like and vote! Author-san out! PEACE!!!!