Chapter 7:What's With Charle? (Edited)

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone in Fairy Tail was supposed to be jolly right? Well that saying didn't carry on for Charle who seemed to be a little out of character ever since Reino, the demon slayer joined the guild.

"So Charle, why ARE you acting mean to me?" Reino asked the exceed
"As much as I know, I did nothing to you. Not even in the battle 'cause you weren't included an-" Reino started, but got cut off by Charle.

"Look, I don't talk to strangers! Much less strangers like you who bring nonetheless ultimate destruction to the world!!" Reino, who was caught off guard by the usually polite exceed's outburst.

"But..." The pale blue haired girl started,
"What did I ever do wrong to you?? Huh?!! I never hurt you in the slightest way, and you treat me like I killed someone you loved!!!!" Reino shouted at the feline.

"Uh... I-I don't...! sorry, Reino." She apologized, walking away shortly after.

Charle's P.O.V

After I apologized to Reino, I kind of felt guilty... I mean don't get me wrong, I still don't trust her. But something doesn't feel right about her.. Sure she's nice and seems harmless but there's a part of her that's locked up, ready to destroy the whole world!

"Mira, do you think Reino could kill everyone?" I ask her.
"Well by her power, I'd say it was a yes. Personality and nature wise, no.." She said. Okay, now I'm worried for everyone's safety!

"Hi, Charle." The blue furred tom cat greeted me.

"Oh, hello Tom Cat." I greet back politely.
"Why do you look beaten up so much??" I ask, quite concerned for his wellbeing.

"Well..." He starts, 
"Ask them!" He says as he points to Team Natsu arguing.

"Hmm, why are they fighting at all?" I ask, completely confused.

"I mean yes they tend to fight a lot, but I thought that only applied to Natsu and Gray.." I say, trailing off. Okay. So first I meet a demon slayer with much more power than meets the eye, then all of Team Natsu is fighting!  (Author-san: "Excluding Lucy, Wendy and Happy~")   
"Rle.."

"Arle.."

"Charle!" A voice exclaims.  

"Huh?" I come back to my senses and look in front of me to see Happy.    

"You okay, Charle?" He asks full of concern.
"Yes, I'm absolutely fine!" I answer.

Happy's P.O.V

What's with Charle today? I then notice that she's starting to space out.
"Charle.." I start calling for her.

"Charle.."

"Charle!"

"Huh?" Finally, she responded!    

"You okay, Charle?" I ask her.
"Yes, I'm absolutely fine!"  Woah! Since when does Charle -a very polite exceed- shout at someone?! (Excluding the fact when she's angry or sad) I'm not gonna press any further into this, but one question lingers in my mind: What's with Charle?

Done and done with another chappy of The Demon Child of Fairy Tail!!! Yay! Once again, I will be editing all chapters cause cringe levels are high. Thank you all for your support. Anyway, don't forget to read, comment, like and vote! Author-san out! PEACE!!!!

The Demon Child Of Fairy Tail जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें