Chapter 18

Hey guys!

So, the winner is: no one! Yep, that's right, nobody guessed the right person. Heh, sorry folks, guess that the storywriter outsmarted you all xD

Guess who got themselves blisters after rock-climbing :/ one of them popped, now my hands hurt as hell haha what do I get myself into

But ignoring all that stuff, get pumped for this chapter!

-Storywriter-

-

-

-

After dancing with Naruto, she was left breathless and a huge smile on her face.

Sakura gazed around the ballroom, still not believing that she was actually having fun. Of course, she had been excited to try and find the one who sent her this dress- but it had completely escaped her mind as with the dancing and chatting.

Her mind drifted to the mysterious man from before as she picked up a drink that probably was alcohol... but it looked good. Could it be Sasuke? she wondered, then pushed that thought away as she downed the glass. He was too kind- and his voice wasn't like his. Sure, in appearances, but...

"Would you care to dance?"

A guy with a fanged smirk held out his hand as Sakura returned the sneaky, sneaky grin and replied, "Sure."

And then, a waltz began to play as she and he took the stage. This guy... no, he wasn't Sasuke. Not one bit- his mask was shaped in a strange shape that reminded her of a dog's. Last time she checked, the only dog-lover she knew was someone named Kiba.

So this is Kiba, she thought as he twirled her, then caught her in his arms. He's not half-bad. At dancing, she supposed. Real life though, he was pretty... rude.

"Switch," she told him as she walked in a two-step, then four-step to the next guy. "You're not too bad!" he called as he took the arms of another girl.

"Hello."

Sakura jumped at the dryness of the voice; this guy didn't have a mask on at all. Instead, he had huge goggles that took up his eyes and were pitch-black dark, Sakura couldn't see how he could peer out of those glasses.

True enough, he wasn't too good at dancing, either. "Ow," Sakura winced as he accidently tripped her. "Sorry," he mumbled. Needless to say, she was a little more than glad to switch.

Definitely not Sasuke.

When she thought this, a sickening feeling rose up. What was she doing? It wasn't like he was out to dance with her or anything- hell, she didn't even know if he was the one who sent her this dress. But... she couldn't think of anyone else who could have done this. Right?

Before her doubts could get her any further, a voice scoffed, "Come on, the waltz changed."

Ah...

This guy had a suit with no tie or bow shown, just a buttoned-up undershirt with a tight, crisp black suit on top. His hands were a pale, pale color, and his mask was a black one with pearls adorning the outside and trailing towards the left eye.

"Let's dance."

He swept her into his arms so fast, she couldn't even fathom what song it was until she listened closely.

It was Wind, one of her favorite songs. The thing was, it could be played in instrumental and still sound beautiful- which it was doing now.

"Cultivate your anger before you idealize," she sang softly under her breath. The guy she was dancing with blinked. "You know this song?"