Afterwords (and more ramblings)

So it's ended.

Just like that.

And f*ck Its passed the word count, and I'm deleting chapter 15 and rewriting it, deleting it and rewriting it again, and repeating the process until it fitted the criteria of not passing the 20.000 words.

I'm almost cried when I deleting a lot of things and keep saying I'm f*cked up over and over again.

And oh f*ck me. The grammar, repeated words, my lack of vocabulary, my confusion about past and present tense, plural and nom plural, and the rushed story...

Man, I'm tired.

Anyway. Word count, without the title:

Prologue: 458

Chapter One: 836

Chapter Two: 554

Chapter Three: 759

Chapter Four: 852

Chapter Five: 797

Chapter Six: 648

Chapter Seven: 1.211

Chapter Eight: 1.577

Chapter Nine: 1.271

Chapter Ten: 1.927

Chapter Eleven: 1.803

Chapter Twelve: 2.153

Chapter Thirteen: 2.135

Chapter Fourteen: 1.075

Chapter Fifteen: 1.260

Epilogue: 643

Total: 19.959 words

And my Microsoft Words word count, plus the title is: 19.999 words.

A close call, right?

I don't know if the restrictions including the title, so I just use the Microsoft Words word count.

I'm almost f*cked it up.

I do realize that there's a lot of the chapters that happening in blank room, I'm unable to write poetically, my vocabulary is also as restricted as the words count, and there's not much Lys (Sven) and Kevin moments, the only chapter where they're together and enjoying each other presence is chapter twelve. I don't have much more words left to make it longer though.

At first I write the first few chapters, and thinking, "This is only some hundreds words, maybe I can make it longer the next chapter!"

And so I f*cked myself up with that one thought.

There's a lot of things I want to write, but since it's impossible because it won't fit in 20.000 words, I need to skip a lot of things, and because I write a lot of b*lls*it on the first few chapters, I don't have enough words to fit on the last few chapters. That was also the reason I don't publish chapter thirteen to fourteen immediately although I've finishing it days ago.

I write some planners of what kind of story it will become for every chapter after I write chapter three (I don't know what it's called in English), but I'm ended up not following it at all. Getting too carried away writing some more s*it and straying away from the plan. Mixing this, adding that, deleting this and that, and in the end I'm adding two more chapters, and unable to write a real important things for this story.

I also feeling reluctant to ended the story (despite me already finishing the epilogue beforehand) and getting lazy af and ended up playing Cytus and other random games, watching football (not that American football, American call this soccer) match on tv, some other random shows, wasting my time rather than finishing this story, despite my own better judgement *LOL*.