#106 Zima w Moskwie, Rosja

ENG: Winter in Moscow, Russia

PL: Największy ośrodek kulturalno - naukowy, a zarazem centrum polityczne i ekonomiczne Rosji

PL: Największy ośrodek kulturalno - naukowy, a zarazem centrum polityczne i ekonomiczne Rosji. Do licznych atrakcji Moskwy nalezą: Kreml, Plac Czerwony z cerkwią Wasyla Błogosławionego, "Biały Dom", wieża Ostankino, Arbat - miejsce artystów i malarzy, jak również galerie, muzea, palace katedry, cerkwie i klasztory. Moskwa to tętniące życiem miasto kontrastów, gdzie historia przeplata się z nowoczesnością, a cywilizacja Zachodu z pozostałościami poprzedniej epoki. Ci z Was, którzy znają to miasto sprzed paru, czy tez parunastu lat, nie poznają stolicy nowej Rosji. Moskwa zachwyci Was feerią barw i świateł, bogactwem i przepychem sklepów, eleganckimi lokalami i nocnymi klubami. Na wszystkich, którzy lubią zwiedzać i poznawać czekają niezliczone muzea i wystawy, słowem tu koncentruje się życie kulturalne i naukowe Rosji, tu eksponują swoje prace najwięksi artyści i twórcy tego potężnego kraju.

Update (12.07.2019) ENG: The largest cultural and scientific centre, as well as the political and economic centre of Russia. Moscow's many attractions include the Kremlin, the Red Square with the church of St. Basil the Blessed, the White House, the Ostankino tower, Arbat - the place of artists and painters, as well as galleries, museums, palace palaces, churches and monasteries. Moscow is a vibrant city of contrasts, where history is intertwined with modernity, and Western civilization with the remains of the previous era. Those of you who know this city from a few or a dozen years ago will not get to know the capital of the new Russia. Moscow will delight you with a riot of colours and lights, the richness and splendour of shops, elegant venues and nightclubs. There are countless museums and exhibitions waiting for everyone who enjoys sightseeing and discovering, in a word, the cultural and scientific life of Russia is concentrated here, where the greatest artists and creators of this powerful country display their works here.