Day 1

"He's here, young lady." Roger, my personal body guard says as I he supports me to go down from the chopper.

"Bring him to my office." I command and he immediately took his walkie talkie to direct the other bodyguards to bring him to my office.

I flip my hair as it touched my neck because of some sweat and took off my beach hat.

"Bring me some lemonade, Amanda." I ordered as I saw the care taker of our rest house.

My dad gave me this private island somewhere in asia as his 18th birthday gift to me and it has been 4 years since I own it.

"Yes, young lady" She answers and find her way to the kitchen.

I walked into my office and there I saw the guy with handcuffs. His eyes were covered and he's sitting on a chair.

I walked closely and all you can hear at the room is my heels flicking on the floor.

My bodyguards are around and waiting for my order.

I smiled and lifted his chin.

Damn. He still looks hot in this kind of situation.

"Take off his blindfold." I demanded and Jeffry instantly took it off.

He was still looking down.

His hair was in a mess and I find it hot.

I thank his parents for not using condoms. They just made a perfect guy.

"What. Do. You. Want." He asks. His voice was husky.

I didn't answer. I just stared at him for a while.

"I'd give you money. No matter how much just release me" He says and I chuckled.

"Does it look like I need money?" I said playfully.

He slowly lifts his head and looks straight to my eyes.

Oh god. Those perfect deep lazy eyes. They are melting me.

But the way he looks at me, he seems like he's mentally killing me.

"Here's your lemonade, young lady." Amanda places the lemonade on the table and I grabbed it.

I smirked at him who is still looking at me sharply.

I slowly drink the lemonade without leaving my eyes off of him. And he was doing the same.

The fire of anger with his eyes starts burning.

"Let's take things slowly," I said in a flirty tone and walked around him.

"Just tell me what you want." He hissed and I chuckled.

"Oh dear, you want to make things quick?" I whispered to his ear and raised an eyebrow to him.

I stopped in front of him.

I stroked his face and he avoids my touch.

"It's really a not big deal. All I want is really simple." I utter and he looks at me. Waiting for me to speak again.

"I want you." I confessed and his forehead creased.

"WHAT?" He yells.

"I mean, I want you. I want your genes," I added and he curses in a low voice.

"Just give me a child and we're done." I tapped his shoulders.

"You're crazy" He retorted and I turned around and walked a bit far from him.

"Maybe?" I laughed. "It's just simple, you'd get me pregnant and your free to live your peaceful and perfect life again." I said and placed my both hands on the table at my back.

"You're hopeless. I would never do that, Crazy woman." He responds and I raised an eyebrow to him.

"Isn't that a favor to you? You'd fuck a girl for free?" I mumbled and my bodyguards are looking at me.

What? I want to have his genes! I want my child to look like him!

I never been this interested with guys until him. If I can't have his heart since he has a girlfriend, then I'll just have a child from him.

He laughs sarcastically that hurt my ego.

This is bullshit but I won't set him free until I'm pregnant.

"You want me to have sex with you and then what? You'd get pregnant and have my child? Are you out of your mind? A lady with class won't do stupid things like this!" He shook his head. "Sex isn't like a chewing gum that once there's no flavor left, you'll just throw it away." He added

Fuck. That hit me!

I know how gentleman and as a person he is but I never imagined that there's still a guy who has that kind of mindset!

He's making me more interested of him!

"I won't do that if it isn't the one I loved, Miss. Why don't you do the same?" He asks and the smug on my face disappeared.

Where did he get his principles like that?

I heaved a sigh.

"Take it or leave it, once you impregnated me, I'll let you go." I said.

I closed the deal.

And there's no way that he can disagree with it.

"And if I don't?" He asks in a firm voice.

"I'll make Lauren's life miserable." I smiled and his expression changed.

Anger is evident with his eyes.

"You won't touch her. Not even a finger" He threatens.

"Oh really?" I asked playfully.

"You don't know me, Shawn. So better play the game right to save your queen." I said and finally walked out of the room.