Season 2 : Wedding Bells

Tweet me with your feels and opinions on Twitter at @ shecupid_watty and use the hashtag #KSMWeddingBells so I can see it! :)

- -

Season 2

Chapter 1
Wedding Bells

"I can't believe you just did that!" She says hysterically and I continued chewing the cookies that she's baking.

"I already did. Why can't you just shake it off and move on?" I replied and she rolls her eyes.

Seriously, what's her problem?

"I knew you're lunatic but I didn't imagine you doing such kind!"

What? Me? Lunatic?

I didn't mind her sentimonies and I continued eating when she fished me an invitation.

"Bet you invited him?" I asked suspiciously and she gave me an evil grin.

Yeah, right.

"Not coming." I stated and she frowns.

"Tamara! You are going whether you like it or you like it! It's my wedding you, bitch!"

Of course, my sweet girl Bettina is getting married!

Who would have thought she'd be hitched this early? I remember how she hates her soon to be groom, Everest Morris.

Can't believe that mountain guy got this girl in front of me. He really has the guts to catch Brent's punches.

Because obviously, Brent and Bettina were like a cat and dog way back, well... Until now. But he's really protective with his sister. He doesn't allow any guy to date Bettina. So, it was still quite surprising.

"I'll think about it." I replied and smiled wickedly.

"I can't believe you!" She groans and I chuckled. "Its been, what? Six years and you still don't want to see him?" She asks and I sighed.

Yeah. You heard it right. Its been, well.. Six years since the mission : Kidnapping Shawn Mendes happened. And its been six years since the last time I saw him.

"Not that I don't want to see him," I exclaimed and she raised an eyebrow to me. "I'm just... not yet ready."

"You can't hide for your whole life, Tamara."

"I'm not hiding! I just don't want to complicate things." I defended. "And he isn't looking for me so why would I hide?"

"Ask your complicated brain, you know you have to!"

Gosh. She's annoying than Maddison.

"I know. I know! Just.. stop, will you? I need more time."

"Six years isn't enough yet for you to think?" She asks sounded amused. "Woah. Unbelievable." She adds and shakes her head.

"When will you go to Cali?" She asks. Thank god she changed the topic.

I'm getting exhausted explaining myself!

"Later. I missed dad and Trevor." I said. "How's Brent? Haven't seen him for a while."

"I don't know with that jerk. You know that guy. He keeps himself busy after you turned him down." She answered and I felt guilty.

I know that Brent has feelings for me. But, I don't want to entertain him when I'm still into someone. I don't want to use him just to forget someone. That's unfair. He deserves better that that.

Bettina sighed when she noticed me thinking deeply.

"You really don't want to give him a shot?" She asks. Hoping for a positive answer.

"You know me, Bettina. I don't want to be unfair." I said. She nodded and didn't replied.

"So, guess I'll be seeing you at my wedding?" She asks smiling widely when I got inside my car.

"Yeah, right." I frowned and she chuckled. "Visit us soon!"

"Course. Say hi for me to Trevor." She says and waved as I rolled down the road.

I sighed.

Its been six years. Yet you still keep on clouding my mind. I hate that I couldn't even last a day without thinking about you.

Until now, I can still feel how my heart got broken that day. I don't have the right to complain, though. But it still stings.

I continued studying after that happened. I finished college with honors and my parents were very proud of me. It was one of the most memorable day of my life.

It was tough going through such struggles in life that I didn't imagined that would happen to me. It was hard but I tried so much to get up for myself.

I never heard anything about him since that day. I refused to know anything.

I just don't want to add any heartaches when I already had a tons of it.

Maybe he already has a family now.

I smiled bitterly with the thought.

I'm happy for him, if that would be the case. I just want him to be happy.

My phone vibrated when I parked my car at the basement.

"Sup, mom?" I asked.

Yeah. Me and my mom are doing good right now.

She explained me what happened to her and dad. I didn't need any explanations but she said that she have to. I want to forgive her because it was the right thing. That even if I was hurt, she's still my mom. I want to spend time with her. 14 years was already a curse for letting myself suffer with my own anger.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"Basement. I'll just drop by the office. Why?"

"I have a big project for you. We'll be featuring a hot and a big star on next month's issue!" She says excitedly and I rolled my eyes.

Sometimes I forgot my mom's already at fifthies when she talks.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled and she laughed at the other line.

"Be here tomorrow morning and I'll introduce him to you. Anyway, I asked your dad and they will be here tomorrow with Trevor."

"Yeah. Gotta go mom, I'll just call you when I got the deets." I said and hung up.

My mom has never been this excited of having a guy that would be featured on our magazine.

Maybe he's that hot, huh?

We'll see tomorrow, then.