Epilogue

I ran my fingers to my black dress while I was staring at myself at the mirror.

I touched the curls of my hair and smiled to myself.

I've never been this excited before. Well.. I was. I always been this excited when it comes to Shawn and Trevor.

"Mom! Did you saw--," Trevor went inside our room and looked at me from head to toe.

"Well?" I asked.

"Wow," He muttered and I smiled. "You look gorgeous, mom. Seriously."

"Yeah?" I said and went close to him to gave him a tight hug.

My baby is all grown up! I just can't believe how he turned to a well young man.

"Mom!" He yelled annoyed and I laughed.

"What? My baby doesn't want a hug from mom anymore?" I asked teasingly. "You want Sue to hug you instead?"

"Mom!" He called. "She's just my bestfriend!"

"Yeah?"

"Right, mom. Stop teasing me to her. I like someone else."

"Oh? Who's this girl? I want to meet her." I said and grabbed his hand and we sat on the bed.

"She's one of the cheerleaders, mom." Tania speaks at the door and ran to our direction.

"Shut up, Tan." Trevor roared.

"Well.. I kinda like her since she's witty and nice. So don't fret, Trevy." His sister teases and he glared at her.

"Tania. Stop teasing your brother." I said and she giggled.

"Why, mom? If he likes her then he shouldn't be keeping her. Girls hated to be a secret." She added and sat beside me.

Oh, god. My kids are just so...

"Anyway, you looked so good in that dress, mom! Can I borrow it some time?"

"I'll think about it, honey." I replied.

She pouted. She's too young to wear this kind of dress! Its too revealing for her age. And I'm sure Shawn would get a heart attack seeing his 12 year old daughter wearing this dress.

"Dad gave this to me," I patted her head. "You know?"

"Yeah, sure. Aren't you going already?" She asks instead and I glanced on the wallclock.

"Geez. I have to go," I stood up and gave myself a final glance at the mirror. "Be good, okay?" I said and kissed them in the forehead.

"Sure, mom." Tania says as we walked out.

"Don't make any trouble, alright, Trevor?" And he nodded when I entered the car.

"Good luck, mom! Break a leg!" Tania gushes before closing the door.

God, that kid!

I heaved a deep breath as the car moved.

"Where are we headed, Roger?" I asked him at the front seat.

"Sir Shawn had some reservations, Maam." He respond and I just nodded absent-mindedly.

My mind was hovering with all the excitement. I just can't contain these damn emotions!

The car stopped and I looked around. Two vans were beside ours and one in front.

What the hell's happening?

"Roger," I called scared. "What's happening?"

He opened his door and I saw men at black mask went out of the vans.