Day 4

I woke up the next day and my body felt sore and weak. My down there hurts so bad and swollen that I'm unable to move my legs.

I glanced at him. He's still asleep and I couldn't even look at him. What happened was just... too much..

It was unacceptable.

I tried and forced myself to get up and I slowly walk to the bathroom. Every step I take is a curse. Every part of me hurts and I just want to lay on my bed for the whole day.

I locked the door and get into the bathtub.

I hugged my knees and stared out to nowhere.

Thoughts keep hovering my mind on what just happened. We were good when I woke up in the morning--or I was just assuming things? But he was nice . . . I mean, he was cool. He feed me up and try to take care of me.

He even saved my life. I was purposely going to thank him for saving me, but what happened last night just made me grew furious and more firm of isolating him here.

There is no point even if I tried to consider that I kidnapped him, it was still no excuse for doing that to me!

He said he doesn't want to. He said he wouldn't do that!

But when I see the fuming anger in his eyes, I knew that there's something wrong. Which I wasn't sure what that's all about.

I filled the tub with water and scrub my body harshly that it almost turned my skin into reddish. Like I'm removing my skin from my bones.

I feel so used..

I cried again. Silently.. Tears streamed down from my face.

I still couldn't just accept it.

I was at the tub almost an hour before I decided to rinse myself.

All my life, I took care of myself. My well being.

Because I once dreamt having the perfect time of marrying the one that I love and giving all that I have.

I wasn't a fan of romance.

Well maybe I was.

I'll admit, I was a sucker of romance. Not after I learned why my mother didn't even loved my dad. Why he chose to be with that guy rather than to be with us, specially me. Why did she didn't even considered that she had a child. She has a daughter that would be affected with her decisions. That she has a daughter who wants a happy and complete family. But none of these questions, until now has been answered. They all remained why in my mind.

I used to ask my mom how did she and dad met. What was their lovestory. I was amazed by her stories that made me want to have that kind of love when I grew up. I loved to read novels. I used to cry and laugh when I read something that actually hits me to the heart.

I wasn't really a cold and stiff person.

But then, the after changed everything.

Because my life was divided into two chapters.

Before and After.

Before my mother cheated. The time that I was still living my once upon a time. I was still living on a perfect life. We had a happy family.

But then, After came.

After my mother chose his true love over her family. Over her daughter who did nothing in her whole life but to admire and idolize her. I respected her so much. She was my role model. But everything got destroyed when After came. It happened unexpectedly.