Day 6

"Stop.. please," I pleaded but he never stop.

"Please.."

"Please... stop!"

I got up from the bed. I was breathing heavily. Beads of sweat are covering my forehead and neck.

I tried to calm down and realized what happened. I had a bad dream. It was me.. and.. Shawn.. what happened the last day.

It became a terrible nightmare. My breathing was shallow and my hands are trembling.

I heard my door slammed open.

"Are you okay?" I heard his voice.

He instantly sat beside me and engulfed me with his arms.

I couldn't utter a word. My sobs are consuming my voice.

"Shh.. It's fine." His voice is soothing and he taps my back to calm me.

It took a while before I stopped from crying. I'm not actually a sensitive person. But the memory was perfectly etched on my mind that I couldn't forget it.

"I'm sorry," I said as I sniff. It's 3 in the morning and yet I disturbed him from sleeping.

"It's fine. Get back to sleep." He responds and I looked at him. I don't know what to do. I'm scared that I'd have a nightmare again.

He holds my hand when he noticed the fear in my eyes.

"I'll be checking you. I'll sleep on the couch." I can hear the erratic beat of my heart. Damn. Why is he being nice like this?

"Get back to sleep, Tamara. Don't worry. I'll be here to watch you." He assures me. My heart flutters with his words. They were spoken softly.

I laid back to bed hesitantly not leaving my eyes off of him.

"Sleep well." He says and kisses my forehead.

Fuck.

This can't be.

I pulled up the sheets to me and covered myself.

He sat on the couch.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I dared to ask.

"I will. Go ahead."

I sighed.

I closed my eyes and tried to have a decent sleep.

I woke up in the morning lighter. It was passed nine when I glanced on the wall clock. I had a good sleep and when I opened my eyes, I feel safe. It just feels good.

I remembered what happened earlier. I woke up because of a nightmare and Shawn stormed in my room worried. It was the least thing I expected, that he'll run undoubtedly to check me.

He was still sound asleep at the couch. He forced to sleep at an uncomfortable position. He's just too long to fit on my couch. I felt bad for him. I wonder if he stayed late to check on me.

I get off my bed and went near to him. I kneeled down and scanned his face. My lips instantly formed a smile seeing him asleep soundly like an angel. And it's heart fluttering and scary at the same time. I don't know why do I suddenly feel this foreign feeling inside of me. No, I can't be inlove with him. It's just days that we're at the same roof together. I was just infatuated--or attracted actually. Who wouldn't get attracted to an almost perfect guy? He's good looking and talented. What else could you ask for? Lauren was a hell lucky to have him as a boyfriend. She should keep a hold of him and treat him right if she don't want this guy dump her. But I bet he wouldn't do that. I already saw it. I witnessed in his eyes how much he love that girl. And it's maddening. I'm starting to envy her and it sucks. I just wanted to be loved like the way he does.