Ch1 meet the Railgun

Hello again, ready to see more of a certain alien shapeshifter? Okay, just remember that Ben only has one alien now. But also remember that he is insanely strong with all the powers of all his aliens.

BTW, if any of you are wondering, yes I will be pairing Ben with one of the characters from the Raildex universe. As to who, you'll see, also to get this out of the way, in his original universe Ben and Kai broke up, and Kronos Spanner/Kenneth Tennyson may or may not have existed. Instead either he did, Kelly Tennyson did, or both did.

If you're wondering who Kelly Tennyson is, she is an OC I made who is Ben's potential future daughter.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, on with the show!

Ben woke up lying on what seemed like a hospital bed. He observed himself and realized that he was in human form. The Omnitrix then appeared on his chest.

He cautiously looked around the room until he spotted a chestnut haired girl sitting next to his bed. Startled he flipped, literally, he actually flipped out of his bed and fell off.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked, Ben sat up from his position on the floor and answered

"Are you okay?" The girl asked, Ben sat up from his position on the floor and answered. "Yeah I'm fine, believe me I've taken harder hits then that" he said.

He then looked around the room again, "so can you tell me where I am?" He asked. "Oh you are in the Tokidawa nurses office, we saw some Ariel security drones fire missiles at you in the sky and forces you to land" the girl stated.

Ben rubbed his head, "Tokidawa?" He asked. The girl gave him a confused look, "yeah Academy city Japan" she said. Ben tried to remember until it hit him like taydenite.

"Oh now I remember, you said I was falling out of the sky right?" He asked. The girl nodded, "well the thing is I was tossed out of a portal in the sky" Ben stated. "A portal?" The she said, "you see I'm from another world, and just before I fell into this one I had just defeated one of my worst enemies" Ben said.

The girl showed a look of slight disbelief. "If you don't believe me I can show you my memories" Ben said. His head then started to morph and change to become a brownish orange shell like skull plate that splits down the middle.

"Now this might be a little disturbing but please don't freak out" Ben said. His skull plates then opened up to reveal his large brain that started to cackle with electricity.

"Whoa that is freaky" the girl said, the electricity then started to launch itself towards her head. She didn't try to avoid it but when it got her she started to see Ben's memories.