Chapter 5 mutant mania

And we're back with another chapter. Sorry if this took a little long. As I said image work is hard, especially when your doing it yourself. Hope you've enjoyed this story so far because now things are getting wild and monstrous. If you can guess who shows up in this chapter post a comment after reading the bold.

Me:huh I thought they said they'd...

Ben and Mikoto come into the room.

Me: Well finally, I thought you'd never get here.

Ben: sorry got side tracked.

Mikoto: yeah funny thing we ran into a large cat on the way here.

Me: oh that was just my pet black Panther Abigale, Abby come here sweetie.

Large black panther bursts into the room. Walks over to me and I pet her head.

Abby: Meow

Mikoto: that is a big cat

Ben: Humatrix since when have you had a black panther?

Me: hey it's my pocket dimension, you can't tell me what I can or can't own here.

Mikoto & Ben: yeah you are correct on that account.

Me: well any ways

Everyone: On with the show.

In a laboratory somewhere underneath Academy city, a mysterious figure was working on a monitor.

On said screen, he was breaking down, rearranging and combining various animal DNA.

"Well it seems like the gig-annelid failed me" he said. A weird looking mutant bird thing then landed on his shoulder.

"(Squawk)(crow)(screech) make a new life form, (squawk) make a new life form" it said. "As usual you are a fine assistant to have, I'm so glad I stole you from that pitiful pet store and turned you into a stronger more monstrous creature" he said again.

"From this day on, everyone in this world will know the name" he paused for dramatic effect. "Doctor Animo", he then continued his work.
___________________________

At the moment, our shapeshifting alien protagonist Ben Tennyson was teaching his new student how to hone her new powers.

They were currently in the courtyard of the school. And no Ben didn't take time off, if you hadn't forgotten about ditto's replicating powers.

"Okay Karen, don't give it too much throttle, hey I said to slow down" he said. At the moment he was helping her with Heatblast's fire surfing.

Among the gene mimic's new alien powers, a pyronite's pyrokinesis is near impossible go her to use for some reason.

"Sorry, but I keep losing control... if I go AHH!.... To slow" she said trying to keep flying. She ended up falling off her fire surf board which Ben had to absorb to avoid burning the campus.

"Sorry Ben" Karen said, "it's okay, I wasn't this good when I got the omnitrix either" he reassured her. "You should've seen me as Cannon Bolt, I accidentally rammed right through a department store" he laughed.