Chapter 4 Copy cat

Hello everyone welcome to another chapter of a certain alien shapeshifter. In this chapter I have created an OC that starts off as an antagonist. How long do you think it'll take for her to turn? You'll have to read and see. Also I'll be taking suggestions on the pairing. I may have sparked Ben and Erza's relationship in Fairy 10 Omni mage but I don't have an idea for this one. If you could give me a large enough vote then I'll be set. Well thanks for reassign so far, now on with the show.
___________________________
In an abandoned building, a figure could be seen flipping through pictures of people.

___________________________In an abandoned building, a figure could be seen flipping through pictures of people

She kept flipping and when she came upon level 5 or level 4 espers she'd end up transforming into them.

"Yes, through these images I have power" she said in a kind of psychopath stalker.

She then found a picture of Ben which had ended up in there by accident. "Hmm, Ben Tennyson? Why is he in here, and Who's Ben Tennyson" .

She then turned into Ben then felt an extremely painful feeling rush through her. "Ahhh, what's happening to me" she said as her skin became crystal, then manga rock, then ooze and then scales.

A burst of green later and she was unconscious on the floor.

She got up then put on a very scary grin, "amazing".

___________________________

Sunday morning, Ben was flying around the place. Because he had a day off Ben decided to explore Academy city a bit more.

"Scientifically advanced my butt, compared to the tech in my world this place is at least level 3 tech" Omni commented.

"Granted most of it is Alien Tech" he added. He landed next to a river to take a break from flying. "There has got to be something to do".

Ben decided to go to the Judgment office to hang with Uiharu or someone. Unbeknownst to him, a mysterious figure had been watching him this whole time.