Chapter 16: the winds of change, Saten's up to the challenge

Me: and we're back!

Ben: this one had taken a while.

Mikoto: the other books must take time.

Ben: sounds reasonable

Me: anyway, this chapter Saten grows stronger again.

Mikoto: why do I have the feeling she's the main focus of this story? And that you may not include us very often.

Ben: I have a strong feeling about that also.

Me: hey you all get a place in the spotlight, you will all be in the story. Anyway it's that time....

Everyone: please enjoy today's chapter everyone!! Now on with the show!!!
___________________________

In the windowless building, Aleister Crowley was playing on a chess board telekinetically in his tube. Plotting his next move, thanks to Ben shutting down the level shifting projects it set his plans back weeks.

"So the Tennyson boy thinks he can get in my ways that easily?" He said moving one of his grooks. The magician then smirked "well let's see how he takes to my new pawns in the game" he said. Moving forward four pawns, towards a black chess piece with an Omnitrix symbol on it.

"And see if you can even stand against me"...

Time skip

We now see Saten calmly walking through the underground shopping district in Academy city. Originally used to protect against earthquakes, but since there haven't been any shopping areas have been opened up down there.

As to what Saten was doing down here, she was going to see if a new issue of suburban myths of Academy city have been posted in a local magazine. When she found the stall, as to why she didn't just check on her computer... the wifi at her place was down. She found the magazine she was looking for.

"Okay, let's see" she then opened up to the page she usually checked, then saw something odd. An odd looking white humanoid wearing a black cloak that had a large cranial crest on its head. Along with a muscular chicken man with black eyes, a big boar or a wart hog with a flail, and an abnormally large elephant.

"Weird, since Ben got here weird stuff had appeared like Dr. Psychobos and Albedo" Saten said. Yeah Dr. Psychobos was featured in the magazine also as and quote on quote...

"The esper crab"

Weird, at that moment the aforementioned hero appeared. "Oh hey Saten" Ben greeted, "oh hi Ben" she replied putting the magazine back. "What brings you here?" Saten asked, "oh Misaka asked me to get something for her down here" he explained.

"Well what is it?" The Aero hand asked, "not sure but all I got was this receipt" Ben said. They then walked to the store Mikoto told Ben to go too, he showed the clerk the receipt and he went into the back.

The store clerk came out a few minutes later with a package that said Misaka Mikoto and handed it to Ben. "Thanks" he waved as they left "wonder what she got?" Saten asked, Ben lifted his shoulders as they walked back.