Chapter 11 Omnitrix and Railgun vs AIM Burst II

And welcome to another chapter of A Certain Alien Shapeshifter. Thank you all for reading this story.

Me: and we are back, this will be any action lover's day.

Ben: why do you say that?

Mikoto: is it because of "that"
Thing?

Me: yeah, because this chapter will be totally focused around fighting. I've been making to many casual day to day chapters on this book and I need to touch up on my combat writing.

Ben: point taken.

Mikoto: well here's that time.

Everyone: Enjoy the story everybody.
________________________

Inside Dr. Psychobos' ship under Academy city, the alien crustacean and frog were nearly done with their project. "How's it coming?" Psychobos asked Albedo. "Nearly done" he answered, "once this is finished neither Tennyson nor the railgun will be able to stand against us".

A moment later, an egg like object appeared out of a small pod. "It's done, now to draw them out for them to meet their fate" Albedo said as they carried it out into the city.
___________________________

Right now, the whole city was on high alert. Ben, Mikoto and all of judgment were looking over every place in Academy city. Reason being is that Albedo and Dr. Psychobos have escaped from custody.

Ben knows that both of them are dangerous on their own with minds intelligent as that. But now with them working together may be the end of the city.

At the moment, he was flying over the place (Omni form) trying to find them. "Dang it, how's your search Misaka?" He asked, said Electromaster was going through the alleyways. "Nothing yet" she answered.

Kuroko was in the Garden of Learning keeping it safe, and in case they needed to evacuate. "you'd think it be a lot easier to find an alien space crab" she commented.

Then multiple holographic screens appeared in the sky, they displayed Albedo and Dr. Psychobos. "Hello denizens of Academy City, I Dr. Psycobos" the crab introduced. "And Albedo, have constructed a very volatile weapon, if neither Ben Tennyson or Mikoto Misaka come to us and surrender we will unleash it on the city".

Ben rushed to the location, "I can under stand me, but why Mikoto?" He asked passing by a screen. "Well how about because she's almost as strong as you" Psychobos said. "All we need to do is eliminate the only level five who's on your side and we'll have killed two birds with one stone".

Ben had appeared at the area the message was being transmitted from. "Big talk from a crab and a frog" Ben said landing, Kuroko teleported Mikoto next to him.

"Yeah even Gekota can kick your butt" she said, the Galvan smirked. "Hmm is that so, well can you take this!?" He said releasing an egg shaped object. It started to crack open and out came something disturbing.

It looked like a gross embryonic baby that was transparent. Not only that it had a tooth designed mouth, red eyes with pale pupils and strangely a halo on its head. Not to mention that it was standing on thin ribbons of green energy.

 Not to mention that it was standing on thin ribbons of green energy