Chapter 17: heat it up and cool it down, Uiharu's a force of nature

Me: hey everyone we're back, sorry I haven't updated this story yet I was working on my others and focusing on extremely important stuff.

Ben: not to mention you've been a little under the weather recently.

Mikoto: no denial about that, feeling better?

Me: yeah I'm good, besides a small matter I'm at 100%.

Uiharu: that's good.

Saten: I bet your happy Uiharu, this chapter is all about you. 😏

Uiharu: WHAT?!?! No it's not!!!

Mikoto; actually Uiharu, it kind of is.

Ben: check the title.

Uiharu: (looks at the title) oh...😳

Me: while Uiharu is revovering from her shock why don't we just go and.

Everyone: ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!
___________________________

We currently see Uiharu in the judgement office, doing her usual routine. But for some reason, the officer had a form on her desk which looked hidden. She took one glance at it, but went back to her work, then a person came in.

A woman, looked around sixteen years of age, neck length black hair and glasses. This is Uiharu and Kuroko's senior officer and chief of Judgement's 177th branch Konori Mii. "Hey Uiharu, it's getting late. You should probably head home now" she informed the radical thermal changer.

"Right, see you tomorrow" Uiharu said as she left, before she got the chance to even reach the door though Konori spoke up

"Right, see you tomorrow" Uiharu said as she left, before she got the chance to even reach the door though Konori spoke up. "Oh and Uiharu" she said before giving her the sheet of paper the flower girl was trying to hide. "Please don't forget to hand this in" she said.

Uiharu sighed, and reluctantly took the paper before exiting the office. On her way to her dorm she had thought about something. As all you readers know if you remember a few chapters back, recently Uiharu had become a level 3.

And that she wiped the floor with a pyrokinetic and a cryokinetic, what you didn't know was that. A few days back, Konori had given her an application form.