Chapter 12 Magic vs aliens Pt 1

Me: and we are back, sorry for the late update guys. Mind was stuck in other priorities.

Mikoto: the author has had something important to attend to.

Ben: and by important meaning graduated.

Me: HEY!!!!! I THOUGHT WE'D KEEP PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF WATTPAD!!!!!!!

Ben: ehehe sorry 😥.

Mikoto: well whatever the reason, here's Aliens Vs Magic. Guess who shows up this time.

Everyone: ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!
________________________

Above the garden of learning, a women wearing purple sorcery robes, and had silvery hair was hovering. Se seemed to be talking to her bag "yes I can see that Ben is here. We saw him take down that artificial angel remember?" She said.

"Oh who cares, so what if the magic users here are strong!? If you haven't forgotten I myself have gotten stronger as well" he eyes then glowed pink and two spheres of pink energy enveloped her hands.
___________________________

In Academy city, Ben, Mikoto, Kuroko, Touma and Index were currently waiting next to an ally. "So any reason why we're here exactly?" Ben asked, Inez was the first to reply. "Oh Touma and I are currently meeting up with an associate of ours" She said.

"And just in case another thing happens to occur like what happened with the route disturb aka Oriana Thompson, we needed backup" Touna added.

"Well ain't that nice you waited for me" a voice said, the group looked to the ally to see a tall red haired man. Wore mostly black, had a few rings on his ear and had a cigarette in his mouth. "I'm guessing this is the guy you were talking about" Ben inquired. "Bingo alien boy, names Stiyl Magnus" the man said.

"Ben Tennyson" Ben said, "Stiyl" Mikoto said, "so the reason you're here?" Kuroko asked

"Ben Tennyson" Ben said, "Stiyl" Mikoto said, "so the reason you're here?" Kuroko asked. "Something major, a force unlike anything we've ever seen" the red head explained.

Ben's eyes went a little wide, "would one of them happen to be giant monsters made out of rocks with pink streaks on it?" He asked. Stiyl flinched in surprise "how did you know!?" He asked, the alien teen then pointed behind him.

And what was behind him? What Ben had described, giant monsters made from rock and stone with pink lines around it. "AAAAAAHHHHH!?!?! QUICK RUN!!!!" Stiyl said as his hand lit up with fire. "Fire magic? Must explain the cigarette" Ben said as they ran off.