Ch2 Cyclone of bad luck

And we are back, sorry if this took long but it takes me a while to find or draw pictures to go with my stories. As the title says, try to guess which characters appear in this chapter. Omni's origin is still on the way, hope you like it.

Now on with the show
________________________
In academy city, Ben Tennyson was scanning Tokidawa for security purposes. Making sure no one was in danger.

Ever since Ben had gotten to this world, he worked as security for the school. He also observed the activity between students to keep the conduct to a low.

So far he's done a pretty darn good job, aside from throwing a level three hydrokinetic into the shower room using Humungosaur's massive strength everything went smoothly.

He also gets a cut on his rent costs if he does hero work.

The only irritant in his current life right now is Kuroko because she keeps threatening him when he gets close to her "sissy".

At the moment Ben had finished his round and headed back to his apartment. Unfortunately his teleporting roommate tried to give him a roundhouse kick.

However she was the one who was unfortunate. Before contact Ben's skin became as hard as diamond and silicon. "Itai, Itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai" she cried.
(And here is a running gag, you can thank another Raildex Ben 10 fanfic for this idea)

"Seriously when are you going to take the hint?" Ben said walking to the couch.

The teleporter clutched her shin in pain, "no fair, I had you right in position" she said. "Just knock it off will you" Mikoto said walking in.

"Any idea to make her stop?" Ben asks the electromaster. "Nope, sorry" she answered, Kuroko recovered from her little kick then sat down between the two. Ben left later on to tour around a bit.
___________________________

Elsewhere in Academy city, a spiky black haired boy was walking into his apartment.

He was about to open the door when a girl dressed in nun clothing jumped onto his head and started bitting down on it hard

"Uh index please get off" he said, the girl refused and still latched on.