Chapter 14: accidentally in love

Me: and welcome back to another chapter of a certain alien shapeshifter.

Ben: Accidentally in love? This is about the pairing isn't it?

Me: yes... since no one voted on it I had to do something!!! They're basically leaving me in the dry here.

Mikoto: that's reasonable, but I'm sure some people had their reasons... though the most likely one is...

Kuroko: is that their lazy sissy (gets zapped By Mikoto).

Uiharu: Shirai San, please don't make the audience mad, and also I hope everyone enjoys this chapter.

Me: not really the right thing to say about this chapter.

Ben: so the title, Accidentally in love? That wouldn't happen to be...

Saten: a coincidence that it is the same title from the movie Shrek 2?

Me: what can I say, (starts singing heavenly) THESE LINES OF LIGHTNING MEAN WE'RE NEVER ALONE, NEVER ALONE NO NO COME ON COME ON!!!

Everyone: (starts clapping)

Mikoto: well it's that time again.

Everyone: enjoy this chapter veiwers, now on with the show!!!
________________________

Currently inside of Ben's apartment building that he shared with Mikoto and Kuroko... yeah the Dorm Supervisor had moved them into another building owned by Tomidawa. As to why, Charmcaster's rock monsters had tore up the dorm. Fortunately for Misaka her stuff was left alone.

As for right now Ben, Misaka and Kuroko were sitting in their new living room along with Saten, Uiharu, Kevin and Gwen. As to why they were just having a normal day, unfortunately the normalness was about to end thanks to a certain pig tailed pain in the Railgun.

"So this is your digs eh? Pretty nice" Kevin complimented, "yes while I still don't like Ben that much, I have to say having him as a roommate does have its perks" Kuroko admitted. "Has its perks, it's all perks, Ben helps with chores, is fun to talk with, he even spars with us every once in a while to help umph our skills" Mikoto said. "Although he helps a lot, (eyes go sparkly) He'll never be able to attract the heart of my dear Onee sama!!!! (Gets cheeks pulled By Mikoto again)" "WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY PEVERT!!!!!" The Railgun roared.

"Now I kinda want him to be my roomy" Saten said, "in a super hero not a cleaning service" Ben deadpanned. "Still according to Karen he is also a good mentor to" Uiharu said. 'Maybe he can teach me a few things' she thought.

"Speaking of where is Karen?" Gwen asked, "hey yeah didn't she say she was going to come over as well?" Mikoto said. Ben's phone then rang, "oh hold on it's her" he said, "yeah?", "hey Sensei, I know this is a late notice but I may be a little late to getting to your room" she said.

"Really what's wrong?" Ben asked, "well remember when I said I was getting back in school?" Karen asked. "Yeah why?", "well, I have a lot of paper work to sign... this is gonna take a long time" she whined.