NoDAPL >>

I am so disgusted

I am so disgusted. Why has it taken me this long to acknowledge this topic? I just don't know. I don't.

I am angry, angry about so many things at the moment. The fact, the real actual fact that these people have to fight and have to protect what should already be protected, what is rightfully theirs is so damn sad to me.

Are people not awake yet? I have little faith in the American people. There are indigenous people AT standing rock who are being terrorized by terrorist that are supposedly in play to "protect" and serve, now ain't that a oxymoron....ironic.

This pass week was the thanksgiving holiday...while people across the nation were cutting in their turkey ...being grateful and all of that people in Dakota were being attacked. Humans were being attacked. People were being attacked. People were being injured. People were being terrorized. Bullied. Beat down.

I had to sit back and really contemplate and think about my approach to this rant. I know people may be tired of me using race and the same old ploy but it comes down to this. White people have continuously showed that they do not care about people of color.

You can be as politically correct as you want and say its not about race, or it's not about back ground it's all about money but all of this is rooted in one thing..one thing only. Superiority ...uh I lied two things. Privilege.

While yes capitalism, and yes conservatives, and yes investments and yes imperialism and racism all have different meanings they all stem from the same thing.

  I get tired of doing these rants, I get tired of talking about social issues on all my medias because people openly make it known they don't care who things such as this effects the world, us as people, or anything else.

No native, no indigenous person should be subjugated to the mistreatment and the deliberate strategic evil that has been done to them and many other people of color this past week, hell these past 500 years.

I am tired of preaching to the choir. I encourage everyone to read up on this situation, look at it through your eyes. No rant I can do can even come close to actually researching this topic.

I can type until the cows come home but it all comes down to knowing the nature of the situation.

I'm bothered, but not surprised by the Caucasian Audacity of many people across the web who have so much to say about rightful American citizens exercising their rights that are held up by the constitution.

I guess resisting and opposing the demise of your or anyone else people is only American when you're a group Like Alt-dog shit.

They're trying to kill as many native people as they can. Using gas, rubber (metal covered bullets), spray and dogs on these people. Pushing them into water at the temperature is? Trying to make people sick and needy. Unarmed and vulnerable (don't that sound familiar)  This is a disgrace.

How can any one be silent when everything that they stand for is under attack?  I don't know how law enforcement officers sleep at night knowing they got to get up every morning and go HURT the very people the land they walk on was stolen from.

They just want to protect their water. They just want to protect their land. They just want to protect their culture, their tribes, their customs their family. This is theirs rightfully.

  I encourage anyone and everyone to please become more well rounded in politics, social issues and their new coming society. It really touches something in me to continue to see the same story in a different tune time after time. It's time to organize and reevaluate our thinking and our actions.

xx

Bless up and stay grounded you guys! Um, some upcoming rants will be mental illness...specifically to black people and about black people. Also I will be discussing the "acceptable" disorders and mental illnesses. I hope people stick around for that. Also, I've decided to start writing again (Yay for me!)

  please comment, and vote. thank you, and excuse typos, it's 6am.

   Ken xoxo