Chapter 2

Maybe I was too mean to her? I shake my head at the thought and walk into my dorm. I guess one party won't be bad. I plop into my bed and decide to take a nap.

"Y/N!" Mia yells into my ear and pokes me.

"5 more minutes..." I mumble.

"No times up, I win now let's get ready to go to the party." Mia attempts to drag me out of bed by pulling on my legs.

"Fine but I don't have anything to wear." I state as I put my hair up in a ponytail. "I also need to borrow your makeup."

"I'll put it on you don't worry." She giggles.

"I don't trust you with my face." I glare at her.

"I promise I'll do well!" She pushes me into the bathroom with a short black dress she got from her closet.

Once I put on the dress I walk out of the bathroom and sat beside the young girl doing her make up.

"You know on the way here from my class I saw Camila fighting with her boyfriend. They were fighting about her disappearing from the cafeteria and not coming back and for some funny reason I thought about you having to do something about it." She laughs and looks over at me.

"Why me?" I ask worriedly.

"I don't know that's why it's funny!" She turns around in her chair and starts doing my make up. "I was spot on weren't I?"

"She just bumped into me that's all that happened." I roll my eyes.

"Right, so then why didn't she return to the cafeteria?" She cocks her eyebrow up at me still focusing on doing my make up.

"Okay detective, I'm innocent." I sigh.

"I won't bother you about it anymore but whatever you guys did good thing you didn't get caught." She starts putting her make up away.

"You're acting like I fucked her, nothing happened!" I got up and fixed the bottom of my dress and slipped on some shoes.

"I wasn't saying that." She hums and walks out of the dorm, I followed behind.

When we finally get to the place Mia grabs my hand and slips through the crowd into a more opened area.

"Don't worry Y/N this is going to be your first and best college party!" She smiles at me and I smile back nervously.

I've been to high school parties before but that was high school and I only stuck to people I knew. Now this is college, a transition into the adult world and I know no one here beside Mia. It's probably because I left my state to go to this college and Mia was this one girl I was stuck with on the plane ride because I had to show her the way to the terminal, and somehow we became roommates too. I'm not complaining about it she's a nice girl and all and I could have gotten a lot worse.

"Hey." We both look over to see a guy walking up to us waving and Mia looks over at me upset.

"Don't worry about it, go have fun!" I push Mia away with the guy and walk over to the couch in the corner, the less populated area because it was located near the bathroom.

I look around before taking out my phone and scrolling through tumblr. I probably look anti social just sitting on this couch in the corner near the bathroom but I ain't going to walk up to a random person and start talking to them.

"Well well look at who it is." A familiar voice rings out.

I look up to see a small brunette girl looking down at me with her hands on her hips. I look around to make sure she was talking to me and then look at her confused.

"Why are you sitting alone at a party?" She asks shyly, I tilt my head at the sudden change of personality.

"Maybe I want to, why do you care?" I ask. Shit, that came out rude by accident.

"I-" The girl stutters.

"You...?" I repeat after her.

"I wanted to invite you to join me and my friends." She bites her lip.

"That's a nice offer and all, but I'll pass." I smile at her softly.

"Then I'll join you." She sits down next to me.

"You don't really have to-" She cuts me off.

"No I don't, but I want to so you can't stop me." She smirks.

"Alright, you have fun with that." I lean back into the couch and start scrolling through tumblr again.

I hear the girl sigh beside me causing me to look up.

"Why is a prep like you, talking to me?" I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to face the girl.

"So what? Just because I'm popular I can't be friends with you?" She glares at me.

"I didn't say that but why me?" I stare back at Camila without looking away.

"I find you interesting." She looks away with a slight blush.

"Interesting?" I look at Camila up and down. "That was a nice conversation but I should go check up on my friend now." I get up but Camila grabs my hand.

"Y/N, I think I'm romantically attracted to you." She whispers.

"Camila..." I stare at the girl in shock.

"You know what? Forget what I said the its probably the alcohol talking." The girl lets go of my hand and walks into the crowd.

I stand there left in shock after what just happened. Camila Cabello who has basically all the guys on the campus falling for her, has a crush on me? I shake the thought out of my head, maybe she's just messing with me because she didn't seem drunk at all.

I take in a deep breath and walk into the crowd to search for Mia. I'll definitely not tell her about what just happened.