Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

"Hey Y/N! The show will be on in a few!" Mia yells.

"There's no reason for you to yell we're in the same room." I reply as I flip to the next page of the text book.

"Aren't you gonna watch Camila?" Mia asks.

"I'm busy, I have an essay due in three hours and I'm not even done with reading this chapter." I sigh.

"Oh come on! You can finish an essay in 45 minutes!" Mia crosses her arms.

"I'm not done reading this chapter." I repeat.

Mia sighs and looks back at the TV screen.

"You can multi-task." She mumbles.

"Fine." I grab my book and laptop and plop down beside her.

Time Skip

"Yo have you seen Camila's audition, that girl can sing!" 

I walk out of my classroom and through the hallway listening in to the conversations people are having.

"Eh, she's alright."

"L-O-L,  you think you can do any better? I've heard you sing in the shower and let me just tell you- no."

"Hey!" A girl walks up to me.

"...Who are you?" I raise my eyebrow in suspicion.

"That's not important, I was just wondering if you'd like to join us tonight?" She places her arm on my shoulder.

"What's tonight?" I ask.

"A sorority party-"

"Not interested." I cut her off and continue walking but she grabs my hand.

"Mia is coming and we'll drive you to the place and back to the dorms!" She gives me a slight smile.

"Fine, I'll go." I sigh.

"Can't wait! I'll pick you up around 8. My name's Leah by the way." Leah winks and walks away.

I make my way back to the dorm where Mia was painting her nails.

"I hate the smell of nail polish it gives me a headache." I groan and sit beside her.

"You hate everything." Mia raises her hand up to the light and absorbs it.

"So... you're getting ready for that party?"

Mia turns around and smiles at me, "You're going right?"

"You know I'm not a fan of parties." I roll my eyes.

"You just proved my point on how you hate everything but look on the bright side!" Mia claps in excitement.

"Bright side? Oh please tell me." I fall back into her bed.

"Leah is totally crushing on you, and you gotta admit she's cute." She sticks out her tongue at me.

"Cute, but not my type." I shrug.

"I really want to choke you right now." Mia glares at me.

"Is it your kink?" I laugh.

"What- no! Just people are all over you and you aren't giving any of them a chance!"

"Okay I'll give Leah a chance." I put my hands up in surrender playfully.

"Good, now let's get you ready." 

Time Skip

A car approaches and I hop in the front seat.

"I'm glad you guys are joining us." Leah smiles at us.

"I'm glad to have been invited." 

We stop at a red light and I look at the reer mirror.

"What the hell." I mumble.

"What's up?" Mia asks.

"There's a drunk driver behind us."

Mia looks back.

"This looks bad it doesn't look like he'll be stopping."

Leah looks up at the light impatiently, "Oh come on...."

One of Leah's friends opens the back car door but before she was able to get out the drunk driver hits the car behind us that pushes both cars forward into the cross intersection. 

"Y/N car to the right!" Mia yells.

And that's the last thing I heard before everything faded to darkness.

A/N: I'm back! Sorry y'all I had writer's block and some family/ drama problems and remember don't drink and drive or text and drive, not only does it put yourself in danger but people around you too.