Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

When I finally was able to daze off I was woken up by a faint cry. I slowly opened my eyes to see the small girl shaking in front of me and tightly holding on to my shirt. It seemed like she was having a nightmare.

"Please, don't leave me like the rest of them." Camila whines, my eyes widen at the sleeping girl.

Not knowing any other way to react to the situation I just wrap my arms around the small girl's body and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Y/N..." Camila whispers. "Did I wake you?"

"Kind of." I reply.

"I'm really sorry." Camila sits up in bed and wipes her tears away.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly as I sit beside her.

"Yeah yeah just go to sleep." The girl forces a smile on her face.

I want to ask her about her nightmare but I think it's best not to. It seems that what I thought was a worry-free rich happy girl has her problems too.

"I-I didn't want you to see me like this." Camila sighs and looks up at me. It was dark so I couldn't make out much of her expression.

I lean in a press my lips against hers and then I moved away.

"Sorry I didn't m-" Camila cuts me off by crashing her lips onto mine and pushing me back on the bed. I stare shocked at the girl that was hovering about me.

"T-that was my first kiss." The girl mumbles.

I open my mouth to say something but quickly stopped myself.

"There was no feelings behind it right?" The girl asked sadly.

"I'm sorry." I looked away from the girl avoiding her glare.

"I'm still not giving up on you though." Camila crawls off and lays down in front of me. "You can't stop my feelings for you and I won't stop until you own up to what you've done."

"What I've done? Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow at Camila.

"You made me fall in love with you!" Camila bites her bottom lip and stares intensely at me. Even though it was dark I could feel her staring at me.

"I did no such thing! That's your problem not mine!" I turn around, my back facing Camila causing her to give out a small whimper.

I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Camila softly places her arm around me and leans against my back. I let out a sigh before falling asleep.

I wake up to the dorm doors slamming in the hallway. The first thing I see is Camila's face that's inches away from mine.

Great how am I gonna escape from this?

I try to carefully remove the small girl's hand from my waist but quickly let go when she lets out a small moan and inched closer towards me.

This girl gotta be kidding me!

I stare intensely at the girl hoping she would wake up like they do in the movies, but sadly she did not.