Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

I sit down on my bed and open my textbook with sticky notes in hand. I have less than two hours to study until my next class begins, this is probably the first time I studied last minute and it's all because of Mia and that brunette. She's leaving for X factor tomorrow morning so I guess I don't have to worry about her interrupting me anymore.

Well, I guess she was nice to hang around. Wait why am I thinking about her?

I shake my head furiously and looked back down at my book.

"Alright now I have to study!" I sigh and started reading and making notes on the sticky notes.

About an hour and a half later the dorm room opens.

"Oh right you have a test next class?" Mia giggles.

"It's not funny! If you hadn't took me to that party I wouldn't be studying last minute.

"You had this whole morning to study!" She places her hand on her waist. "Wait a second..."
I think she remembered that I didn't tell her about where I was this morning.

"Well would you look at the time! My next class is about to begin!" I dash out of the dorm room.

Time skip

I guess I could've done worse. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

"Hey." A familiar voice rings.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the brunette.

"You're free right now ?" She asks.

"Yeah but I was about to go to the cafeteria." I push myself off the wall.

"Well I was thinking that we can go out and eat?" Camila bites her lip and looks up at me.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I look the girl up and down and raised my eyebrow at her.

"It can be if you want to." She smiles and grabs my hand.

"Whoa- wait a second-" The girl drags my though the building as all heads snap toward us.

Once we were out of the building I stopped causing Camila to almost fall backwards. She pulls on my hand but I don't budge from my spot.

"I didn't even give an answer." I laugh at the girls effort to make me move and then I placed my other arm on her shoulder.

"I'll go on a date with you under one condition." I smile at the girl.

"What is it?" Camila looks at me worriedly.

"You do your best at X factor ." I look away from the girl with a faint blush.

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me on the cheek.

"I will!" She smiles at me and I pat the girls head.

"Alright, where will be going for our date?" I ask the girl.

"Uh-" she looks away from me slowly.

"You ask me out on a date but you didn't figure where we'd be going?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says as a small blush forms on her cheeks. I grab her arm and started walking to the bus stop.

We take the bus to a small restaurant which was located 25 minutes from campus.

"Are you excited?" I asked the girl while we waited for our food.

"Huh? Oh for my audition? I'm kind of nervous that I won't go through." Camila bites her lip and looks down at her lap.

"Don't think like that!" I roll my eyes at her. "I'm sure you'll do fine also remember that you said you'll do your best so you can't think like that and bring yourself down!"

"You're right I'm sorry. I won't think like that ever again. As long as-" The girl quickly places her hand over her mouth.

"As long what?" I narrow my eyes at Camila.

"You cheer me on." She mumbles.

I burst out laughing as the girl turns a bright red.

"It's not funny!" She pouts and sighs.

Time skip

When we finished eating we head back to the campus and before entering the dorm building she turns around and faces me.

"I'm leaving tonight so I should go pack. Can I stop by your dorm to give you something?" Camila shyly asks.

"Sure but what is it?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see." The girl dashes off into the building before I was able to say anything else.

A/N: This is awkward ain't it? I was planning to make her go on X factor and make her form a group with the girls but now I can't do that unless I wanna break down while writing this story. So should I do it?